Odd sounds in the woods.

Oh!
So I ran into the land owner/neighbor the other day. I asked if he minded if I go medical detecting on his property. No problem as I'm listed as an authorized person on his property. I just wanted to be sure he'd be okay with it.
He pointed me to where a house stood during the Civil War, an area that may have a cave entrance and some other spots to check. Then things got interesting. Apparently I'm gonna find a few old moonshine sights from the time of prohibition. Then he said the is a old trailer back in the woods up by his house that had once been either the home or hideout of a murderer? There is also a woman's missing body somewhere around here. He wasn't too sure of the details.
So my next step is to talk to 1 of my local Sheriff's office buddies and get the true story and all if any details.
Apparently my road has a history in the area and no one seems to want to talk about it. So the plot thickens.

Oh!
So I ran into the land owner/neighbor the other day. I asked if he minded if I go medical detecting on his property. No problem as I'm listed as an authorized person on his property. I just wanted to be sure he'd be okay with it.
He pointed me to where a house stood during the Civil War, an area that may have a cave entrance and some other spots to check. Then things got interesting. Apparently I'm gonna find a few old moonshine sights from the time of prohibition. Then he said the is a old trailer back in the woods up by his house that had once been either the home or hideout of a murderer? There is also a woman's missing body somewhere around here. He wasn't too sure of the details.
So my next step is to talk to 1 of my local Sheriff's office buddies and get the true story and all if any details.
Apparently my road has a history in the area and no one seems to want to talk about it. So the plot thickens.
This thread reads like a good book, keep the chapters coming K9. In regard to the music you hear, is it a flute? I seem to recall lore of a god that used this method to draw people, Pan maybe. Perhaps a Jinn or elemental in your area. There are a lot of stories of people being lured into the woods and then disappearing. There does seem to be a pattern to people going missing in the woods.

Oh!
lots of weird tales, history and lore up through there for sure. next time you hear the music you need to follow it and see if you can find anything.

Oh!
Be careful not to open a can of worms :D
Sounds interesting to explore :D

This thread reads like a good book, keep the chapters coming K9. In regard to the music you hear, is it a flute? I seem to recall lore of a god that used this method to draw people, Pan maybe. Perhaps a Jinn or elemental in your area. There are a lot of stories of people being lured into the woods and then disappearing. There does seem to be a pattern to people going missing in the woods.

I guess a flute would be the best way to describe it. I'm still trying to find the best way to get into that section. It's thick with prickly bushes and very tight pines. I can make it to a point and then it gets nasty.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
As for the trailer guy so far I got. He killed the missing woman. Her body was never found. Some locals were helping him hide out at this trailer bringing him food and such. Now I've heard he was arrested, but today a Sheriff said he thinks the guy killed himself. He admitted it was long ago and he was young when it happened so he doesn't know much.
He is gonna dig for the original Police report, but it may take a few weeks.

I guess a flute would be the best way to describe it. I'm still trying to find the best way to get into that section. It's thick with prickly bushes and very tight pines. I can make it to a point and then it gets nasty.
Don't go alone if you follow it

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm
i dunno Lynne, in some instances i would rather be alone. i know i could go unseen and undetected...not so sure of others......(my first and foremost concern is of the living, not the paranormal)

But if he did go alone he should live stream it to youtube and post the link here so we could all go with him...:D

Reactions: Lynne

I won't.
I'll have at min. 1 of my 10mm handguns and my AUG or 1 of my shotguns, or the MP5. Also anytime I go into the woods around my home I use 2 way radios in case I need help or the wife needs me for something.

Reactions: Lynne
I won't.
I'll have at min. 1 of my 10mm handguns and my AUG or 1 of my shotguns, or the MP5. Also anytime I go into the woods around my home I use 2 way radios in case I need help or the wife needs me for something.
I wasn't doubting your expertise at protecting yourself at all, but if this is an ancient entity or alien, you may be overpowered somehow. Many seasoned and armed hunters have gone missing in the woods, and I don't mean the normal circumstances. Weird instances where the searchers find their clothes folded on a rock and the person is nowhere to be found. Searches go on for a long time and days or weeks later the body is found in an obvious place, or never found. Whatever these beings are, they use techniques to draw people off alone and then they are just gone.

Reactions: K9-1