Odd sounds in the woods.

K9-1

Low Speed,High Drag
Reaction score
So since we moved in on a pretty frequent basis I hear odd music in the woods. If I had to describe it I'd say it sounds like Native American instruments. There is no house for miles in that direction and definitely no one on that property camping or squatting. My closest neighbor owns the land and he has heard it also.
Tonight after I ran to the store I could hear it and the dogs were going nuts.
So I put all,but Dakota inside since she is my rock star and nothing phases her. Well as we approachedq my fence to listen she stopped me by standing in front of me faced the direction of the music and showed teeth and began to growl. This is not her normal behavior unless commanded.
I've tried to get audio of it and it never comes thru.
It's actually starting to bug me as it seems to be getting closer or possibly just louder.With my neighbors permission I've fired more than a few rounds in that direction and the music still played.
I had honestly forgotten about it since I hadn't heard it for awhile.
Now I 100% live on old Cherokee land and am pretty sure I got atleast 1 burial, but it's not in the same direction.
So im at a loss on what it could be.

So since we moved in on a pretty frequent basis I hear odd music in the woods. If I had to describe it I'd say it sounds like Native American instruments. There is no house for miles in that direction and definitely no one on that property camping or squatting. My closest neighbor owns the land and he has heard it also.
Tonight after I ran to the store I could hear it and the dogs were going nuts.
So I put all,but Dakota inside since she is my rock star and nothing phases her. Well as we approachedq my fence to listen she stopped me by standing in front of me faced the direction of the music and showed teeth and began to growl. This is not her normal behavior unless commanded.
I've tried to get audio of it and it never comes thru.
It's actually starting to bug me as it seems to be getting closer or possibly just louder.With my neighbors permission I've fired more than a few rounds in that direction and the music still played.
I had honestly forgotten about it since I hadn't heard it for awhile.
Now I 100% live on old Cherokee land and am pretty sure I got atleast 1 burial, but it's not in the same direction.
So im at a loss on what it could be.
Possible residual energy from when it was occupied by the Natives?
Idk, that's my guess. I hear it all the time at night when I visit Gettysburg battlefield. Battle noises I mean ;)

Possible residual energy from when it was occupied by the Natives?
Idk, that's my guess. I hear it all the time at night when I visit Gettysburg battlefield. Battle noises I mean ;)

Makes sense. We have large quartz deposits here. I actually have an old very old gold mine on my property.
It's frequent enough that if you showed up for 3 days you'd hear it atleast 1 if not everyday. I'm trying to figure out if it's more prevalent in the spring,summer,ect.

Makes sense. We have large quartz deposits here. I actually have an old very old gold mine on my property.
It's frequent enough that if you showed up for 3 days you'd hear it atleast 1 if not everyday. I'm trying to figure out if it's more prevalent in the spring,summer,ect.
I'm part Lenape' and part Cherokee, combined with Croatian. Quite the combo..lol
My dad, the Native one, always told me all music is sacred. If you hear it, you will know the souls of those who came before are giving honor to the world.

From a paranormal view, I would say it's most likely residual and something may trigger it. If you have that much quartz and gold in the area, there's a pretty good chance that's your stone tape.

Have you had any other activity on the property that is paranormal in nature to go with that?

I'm part Lenape' and part Cherokee, combined with Croatian. Quite the combo..lol
My dad, the Native one, always told me all music is sacred. If you hear it, you will know the souls of those who came before are giving honor to the world.

From a paranormal view, I would say it's most likely residual and something may trigger it. If you have that much quartz and gold in the area, there's a pretty good chance that's your stone tape.

Have you had any other activity on the property that is paranormal in nature to go with that?

Not really. I'll catch a shadow critter out of the corner of my eye,but that's more recent and I think it may just be vision related due to my trip I just got back from.
There is an area on my property that was a cherokee gold mine then it was taken from them,but soon abandoned for the gold rush out west. I get the feeling of being watched there. Definitely not my favorite part of my property.
When you have as many cats and dogs as I do you always hear odd noises and shadows. So it's hard to say about any activity inside the home.

When you have as many cats and dogs as I do you always hear odd noises and shadows. So it's hard to say about any activity inside the home.
Oh, they would be telling YOU about it if there was. As you know, their hearing is way beyond ours, and they are usually the first to react to any high strangeness.

Might be interesting if you had a drone to fly it over where you think it's coming from just to be sure no one is out there. (My son uses one to keep an eye on his property.)

Oh, they would be telling YOU about it if there was. As you know, their hearing is way beyond ours, and they are usually the first to react to any high strangeness.

Might be interesting if you had a drone to fly it over where you think it's coming from just to be sure no one is out there. (My son uses one to keep an eye on his property.)

I've gone over there many times. Nothing there also the property owner is very protective of his property. Basically thick brush and pine trees with some hardwood trees mixed in.

that would be cool to investigate. not sure where in n. Ga. you are exactly, but the areas up through there were some pretty big battlegrounds between the creek and cherokee, supposedly that is how blood mountain got its name..
Debi's drone idea is a good one, there is a lot of occult activity as you get deeper into the mountains of n. ga. and as the weather cools sound travels further, is there any state forestry land close by?. a few years ago there were also groups of "travelers" who would camp for a month or so before moving further south towards savannah for winter..... cool area with lots of activity both of the paranormal and the normal types.................... and then theres also the drug activity that pops up frequently in those areas also....

that would be cool to investigate. not sure where in n. Ga. you are exactly, but the areas up through there were some pretty big battlegrounds between the creek and cherokee, supposedly that is how blood mountain got its name..
Debi's drone idea is a good one, there is a lot of occult activity as you get deeper into the mountains of n. ga. and as the weather cools sound travels further, is there any state forestry land close by?. a few years ago there were also groups of "travelers" who would camp for a month or so before moving further south towards savannah for winter..... cool area with lots of activity both of the paranormal and the normal types.................... and then theres also the drug activity that pops up frequently in those areas also....

I'm in the Blairsville/Young Harris area and very close to the NC border. The occult activity in thus area is high from what I'm told. I have no state property near me all private property.
Blood mountain isn't far from me at all. Supposedly the Cherokee and Creek would fight between blood and slaughter mountain? There are people who say if you go up blood mountain you can hear screams at night. Could be a Mt. Lion? Some say it's more like a BF scream or howl?