3-29-2024 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Yeah, I saw I was just getting my feeling of what they were feeling either mines as he was telling them. He said he could’ve gone to jail. The feds don’t play….
Yes that is correct and he probably has a lot more intel than he has disclosed to the group still.

I am heading out my friends. I want to make an effort to be here more in the evenings now. My life has been pretty hectic between my aging parents and my horse issues. By the time I get settled I am too tired to read a computer screen. I am going to make more of an effort to be here more though. Life is on an even keel for the moment, and I may have a few ducks in a row lol. So, I will see you in the morning as I am heading to an early bedtime.

Reactions: crux and Debi
I am heading out my friends. I want to make an effort to be here more in the evenings now. My life has been pretty hectic between my aging parents and my horse issues. By the time I get settled I am too tired to read a computer screen. I am going to make more of an effort to be here more though. Life is on an even keel for the moment, and I may have a few ducks in a row lol. So, I will see you in the morning as I am heading to an early bedtime.
Get rest, Lynne. I am having to adjust some of my time here as well so I shall also be off for an early night shortly! See you tomorrow!

Reactions: Lynne
Good night to you too Lon and whomever is still on here.

Reactions: crux