3-29-2024 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Thought this was cute :D
434148895_10159979494674080_5465345154049383009_n.jpg

Good evening, folks. Hope everyone is prepping for a lovely holiday weekend! Good time to be with family and pass around a lot of love to each other. We'll be having a small ham as our main course with a nothing fancy day...but we will all rest up a bit!
Hi Debi. We are keeping it simple too, spending the day at my folk's house as usual but we cut down on all the food. We're having ham, roast chicken and potatoes, pie for dessert. I spent the afternoon running around getting the ham, and picking up some odds and ends. I didn't make it to church this afternoon, I usually make it on good Friday.

How's the packing going?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Hi Debi. We are keeping it simple too, spending the day at my folk's house as usual but we cut down on all the food. We're having ham, roast chicken and potatoes, pie for dessert. I spent the afternoon running around getting the ham, and picking up some odds and ends. I didn't make it to church this afternoon, I usually make it on good Friday.

How's the packing going?
Hey big sis!

Reactions: Lynne
Packing is last...right now it's sorting and throwing. And with 1800 sq feet to tackle and a shed, it's like a bomb went off around here. And I'm stirring up dust so I have to be careful.