3-29-2024 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

You ain't seen nothin' yet...lol Although all that was cool. :)
Yes, saw preview in future episodes of some government helicopters flying over something and also in the beginning of the first one everybody didn’t look overly thrilled about Travis’s working with the government for two years and not saying anything

My feeling was they were kind of looking at him, like we kind of trusted you, and…

Packing is last...right now it's sorting and throwing. And with 1800 sq feet to tackle and a shed, it's like a bomb went off around here. And I'm stirring up dust so I have to be careful.
I can only imagine what that must be like. I had to do this with my basement when we had a well issue and I only did half. That almost killed me lol. Don't let Tracy fall or over do it.

Yes, saw preview in future episodes of some government helicopters flying over something and also in the beginning of the first one everybody didn’t look overly thrilled about Travis’s working with the government for two years and not saying anything
Hi Lon. Ya that episode was a bit cringe. He did explain that he had no choice in his secrecy. I can't wait till the new episodes come back on. It is my favorite show going at the moment.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Tworivers71
I can only imagine what that must be like. I had to do this with my basement when we had a well issue and I only did half. That almost killed me lol. Don't let Tracy fall or over do it.
I'm keeping a close watch on my coyote. I'm pacing myself but it's gonna take me some time to recover from all this once it's over. We've been talking about this for some time now but when it happened it happened FAST. Now everything is in overdrive.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Lon. Ya that episode was a bit cringe. He did explain that he had no choice in his secrecy. I can't wait till the new episodes come back on. It is my favorite show going at the moment.
April 23rd, Lynne.

I'm keeping a close watch on my coyote. I'm pacing myself but it's gonna take me some time to recover from all this once it's over. We've been talking about this for some time now but when it happened it happened FAST. Now everything is in overdrive.
When you finally move though you will have a lot less to worry about and your family will be close to visit and help out.

When you finally move though you will have a lot less to worry about and your family will be close to visit and help out.
A tremendous help and the right move. It's just getting to the finish line! lol

Reactions: Lynne
He was under an NDA and couldn't at that time. He does apologize to them and explain how it all came about.
Yeah, I saw I was just getting my feeling of what they were feeling either mines as he was telling them. He said he could’ve gone to jail. The feds don’t play….

Reactions: Lynne and Debi