Those haunted dolls...

I hear a lot of people who feel it's not a big deal say they'd do it to prove a point. From my own experience, I can tell you that when I bravely sauntered up to Robert The Doll and figured "I got this..haunted or not here I come", I quickly learned that you don't play with fire. Luckily, I didn't get burned and backed away when I heard a voice in my head tell me "NO!"

Lesson learned: Don't think you know it all and play cards with the devil. There are things simply not of our full understanding we should not touch.
I agree, there are some things that have attachments that are evil in my opinion. I would not touch Annebell. I have shopped at flea markets, resale shops and garage sales and come across things that looked good until i got close or touched them. Real or not, everyone has their beliefs on this, I just pass them up to be on the safe side. I think items can hold the vibes of their environment even if they do not have an attachment and if you are in tune to your own resonance, things of a lower vibe won't feel good to you. I think of it as a puzzle piece that belongs in a different puzzle.

XqsIrj5xpgeZfsv8.png

If i did not know the backstory of Annabelle, i probably would tempt fate until my intuition warns me otherwise.

I think items can hold the vibes of their environment even if they do not have an attachment and if you are in tune to your own resonance, things of a lower vibe won't feel good to you. I think of it as a puzzle piece that belongs in a different puzzle.

this is my view on this also. i dont believe in "haunted" objects so much. but i do think that everything holds the energy of those before it or of those who came into contact with it through time. as Lynne said concerning flea markets and garage sales... i go to thrift stores and antique shops quite often and at times the energy in some objects can be overwhelming. do i think those pieces are haunted?? no, but the energy left by its past owners or the energies from that house or time are just too much to be comfortable around. those i will pass on buying.... not saying something couldnt be haunted or have some type attachment. that i dont know, but i think its more often than not just residual energies/emotions left behind. for most people its nothing but for some those feelings or memories can be overwhelming.

this is my view on this also. i dont believe in "haunted" objects so much. but i do think that everything holds the energy of those before it or of those who came into contact with it through time. as Lynne said concerning flea markets and garage sales... i go to thrift stores and antique shops quite often and at times the energy in some objects can be overwhelming. do i think those pieces are haunted?? no, but the energy left by its past owners or the energies from that house or time are just too much to be comfortable around. those i will pass on buying.... not saying something couldnt be haunted or have some type attachment. that i dont know, but i think its more often than not just residual energies/emotions left behind. for most people its nothing but for some those feelings or memories can be overwhelming.
Agreed. Items do hold residual 'feeling or energy'. Whether those imprints were good or bad, varies per situation. Can an item become haunted? I can't say 100% either way, but could very well be possible.

Dolls have always disturbed me. They look like hollow little people. I've always worried some spirit might really enjoy taking up residence in them. Known as Poppets in some magic workings, the effort has been made in the past to do just that.

Known as Poppets in some magic workings, the effort has been made in the past to do just that.
arent those basically voodoo dolls? made to be a stand in of sorts for someone or some thing??? but if made to house a spirit that is borderline being at golem status......... people have tried forever to master the task of creation...... never knowing what to leave well enough alone

arent those basically voodoo dolls? made to be a stand in of sorts for someone or some thing??? but if made to house a spirit that is borderline being at golem status......... people have tried forever to master the task of creation...... never knowing what to leave well enough alone
Probably why those cases turned out to be failures for multiple reasons. Don't mess with Mother Nature or 'other things' for that fact. It may not yield the result you want and hmmm, here comes the back peddling.

As with all things, it depends on your intentions.