Those haunted dolls...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

434489947_991965868951519_6732329143719247920_n.jpg

nope...... but not because its haunted or its backstory. but because of this type situation to influence one to manifest their own reality... same with anything, if you think something is bad luck you will manifest bad luck or bring negativity upon yourself, even if it wasnt there to begin with..... best to try to not let that negativity in from the get go. stick with the objects and things that will lead you to bringing good things to your life.

Last edited:
I hear a lot of people who feel it's not a big deal say they'd do it to prove a point. From my own experience, I can tell you that when I bravely sauntered up to Robert The Doll and figured "I got this..haunted or not here I come", I quickly learned that you don't play with fire. Luckily, I didn't get burned and backed away when I heard a voice in my head tell me "NO!"

Lesson learned: Don't think you know it all and play cards with the devil. There are things simply not of our full understanding we should not touch.

I hate dolls of any kind but my kids were given two big dolls over 100 years old. They were ugly and creepy even to the girls so I chucked them in the local tip. A women found them I was told later and got big money for them at an antique auction. Who cares, I'd rather them be anywhere than near me. So sorry Annabelle I'd sooner burn you than cuddle you, lol.

I hate dolls of any kind but my kids were given two big dolls over 100 years old. They were ugly and creepy even to the girls so I chucked them in the local tip. A women found them I was told later and got big money for them at an antique auction. Who cares, I'd rather them be anywhere than near me. So sorry Annabelle I'd sooner burn you than cuddle you, lol.
Atta boy, Oz! ;bg3

Realistic dolls are just plain creepy and i stay away from lol. My sister had a Raggedy Anne doll when she was little, that served as a protector in her creepy bedroom. If i did not know the backstory of Annabelle, i probably would tempt fate until my intuition warns me otherwise.