The Solar House Audio 2024.

Maybe I missed it, but do you remain in the structure overnight as you are recording? If yes, do you hear the same sounds in real time as you hear on the recordings?
could the bangs and clicking noises be the vultures, birds "peck" constantly, could they be maybe pecking/hitting the walls or at anything moving.... the only way to even begin to understand or separate any noises from natural is to spend the night and make noises or movement to keep animal infestations at bay.... noise and movement shouldnt effect ghosts or spirit activity....dont think they will lay low or hide ...lol.... waiting to see also if they stayed overnight inside

I don’t know if we’ve heard that, only one of us has gone through all the recordings and that’s Bruce but I’ll ask him. And He’ll No we don’t stay in there the whole time, we let the recorders do their job. Next year, I’m hoping to go in there for at least an hour or more with Bruce in pitch Black and see if they happen live while we were there that’s what this past experiment was supposed to prove.
wrote my comment while you were posting, so got the answer as to whether you stayed overnight. why pitch black and all that. activity should happen even if you have lights on and are actively talking or going about your business in other ways.... make it as un-scary as possible so you dont over react from unnecesary fear...(not saying you do...lol...just that theres no need to put yourself on edge before going in)....

Reactions: Lynne
wrote my comment while you were posting, so got the answer as to whether you stayed overnight. why pitch black and all that. activity should happen even if you have lights on and are actively talking or going about your business in other ways.... make it as un-scary as possible so you dont over react from unnecesary fear...(not saying you do...lol...just that theres no need to put yourself on edge before going in)....
Not a sound happens while we’re in there during the day…it doesn’t get active until the big lightbulb goes out for the night.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Not a sound happens while we’re in there during the day…it doesn’t get active until the big lightbulb goes out for the night.
thats a sign of animal infestation also.... if making noise and lights keep the activity/sounds low you may be able to get the answers quickly.

thats a sign of animal infestation also.... if making noise and lights keep the activity/sounds low you may be able to get the answers quickly.
Lon, is there a lot of animal scat in the house?

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Ok peeps. This is the last set of Audio from the house I will post for this yr. These files are longer and made to show you how one knock will be close to the recorder mic then you will hear some else farther away. Or, a farther knock then, a closer one. Showing clearly, this isn't one "thing" causing these sounds. All these happened in a 2 hr period between 7-9 pm.
Also included is the "Caddo Screamer". Something started screaming Monday night from the creek about 60 yds away. Possibly a Possum.
CreeK Screamer

Knocks 2041hrs 2 - 5-24
Knocks 2051hrs 2 - 5-24

Last edited:
Lon was there more on here than the one or two knocks on each recording? I did notice on the second one that there is difference in location between the two loud knocks. I heard a shuffling sound too. I didn't hear the scream. It is hard to say if this is paranormal if there is no way to isolate out animal activity. Racoons, opossums and rodents may not knock on walls, but they can move stuff around to make noises. The face in the window is what I think is your best catch for paranormal activity along with your own intuition.

Reactions: Duke and Debi
Lon was there more on here than the one or two knocks on each recording? I did notice on the second one that there is difference in location between the two loud knocks. I heard a shuffling sound too. I didn't hear the scream. It is hard to say if this is paranormal if there is no way to isolate out animal activity. Racoons, opossums and rodents may not knock on walls, but they can move stuff around to make noises. The face in the window is what I think is your best catch for paranormal activity along with your own intuition.
Yes. The point of this batch of recording is supposed to show that the recorder with catch one and one location close to the recorder and it would catch another one in a completely separate part of the house to show that this was not one individual thing

Last edited: