The Solar House Audio 2024.

Here is some of the 1st audio to come back and....the house isn't disappointing us. This 1st segment happened at 7:04 pm on Friday, the day we arrived. This would have been the "Ledge Recorder". This recorder was set for 7p to 5a so it had only been running for 4 mins. Say what you want, but these sound like deliberate, intentional strikes to me......Walking#1 1904hrs 2 - 2-24

This 2nd set is from the same exact house roughly 40 mins later. This one is longer.
I didn't use ear buds so maybe I didn't catch everything. There is a hallow sound to the repeating pounding. My first thought was maybe something was hanging off the house and the wind was banging it against the building. Was it windy? If I recall this sounds a lot like the noises and rustling sounds you caught in the past. At one point I heard what sound like beads clinking together. This is a very strange location for sure.

Did you guys have any cams set up in there, or just recorders? The audio you posted a ways back had a ton of action going on. This one almost reminds me of the blue house we lived in. When nobody was present in certain areas, the footsteps would start. I do want to visit this location someday.

Did you guys have any cams set up in there, or just recorders? The audio you posted a ways back had a ton of action going on. This one almost reminds me of the blue house we lived in. When nobody was present in certain areas, the footsteps would start. I do want to visit this location someday.
Yes. I had two cameras. The bottom got nothing. The top caught me on one day and the vultures at 3:21p another day. Next time, we’re gonna cover every part of that house. I’ll take you one day.

If someone or something is still 'inhabiting' the property, i still stand by my feeling something is being hidden. What it is and to what extent, i don't have that answer. Perhaps one day it will be.

If someone or something is still 'inhabiting' the property, i still stand by my feeling something is being hidden. What it is and to what extent, i don't have that answer. Perhaps one day it will be.
The crawlspace area you sensed will be my focus point next yr. I want audio and a camera there.

Reactions: Selectric