The question of Disclosure

The fact the DoD admitted there were very high performance craft in our skies they cannot identify or explain was disclosure. To me that means all the UFO secrecy was not to cover what they knew, but rather to hide the fact we're clueless as to what's going on. The USG has no more answers than the rest of us, just a lot better questions.

The honest truth. The real deal. No lies, no hides.

I don't believe that will ever happen. Not from any official sources, anyway.

I also think that the truth may sometimes be unpleasant, but we're always better off knowing than not. Maybe not "happier" but better off.

An interesting topic!

I have my own ideas about disclosure that i won't even get into. Sure, it would be nice if we were told the absolute truth, but in all reality, how can we believe it at this stage? With so much side-stepping and ridicule through the years, can we swallow what they now deem knowable? If that day does come and we are wholeheartedly shown (seeing is believing) the entire truth, that is fine with me. But, i still believe there are other factors behind the scenes as to why we aren't and will not be told everything. The people attempting to disclose the information don't even know the whole scope of the story. Very slippery slope indeed. The resulting fallout that will ensue would be too big to contain.

The fact the DoD admitted there were very high performance craft in our skies they cannot identify or explain was disclosure. To me that means all the UFO secrecy was not to cover what they knew, but rather to hide the fact we're clueless as to what's going on. The USG has no more answers than the rest of us, just a lot better questions.
I do agree with that, especially the part of the gov. being as clueless as the rest of us. but, and this is a big but...lol... the tic-tacs (as an example) would pop up at the proper rally points. CAP points in their jargon... this isnt something that is common knowledge or obtainable for the most part, so still leads to, does the gov. know more than its letting on..... to me true disclosure would be them saying one way or the other without the elements of doubt.... which may be impossible to do at this point., but i also do agree that there may not be any disclosure due to the fact that there is nothing actually known to disclose....lol.... that everything we have heard is no more than fantasy and entertainment. not saying we havent or will never be visited, just that so far all the stories are just that, stories, of people wanting the spotlight shined their way.

I do agree with that, especially the part of the gov. being as clueless as the rest of us. but, and this is a big but...lol... the tic-tacs (as an example) would pop up at the proper rally points. CAP points in their jargon... this isnt something that is common knowledge or obtainable for the most part, so still leads to, does the gov. know more than its letting on..... to me true disclosure would be them saying one way or the other without the elements of doubt.... which may be impossible to do at this point., but i also do agree that there may not be any disclosure due to the fact that there is nothing actually known to disclose....lol.... that everything we have heard is no more than fantasy and entertainment. not saying we havent or will never be visited, just that so far all the stories are just that, stories, of people wanting the spotlight shined their way.
I differentiate between the classified programs the government knows but refuse to acknowledge for national security reasons.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I differentiate between the classified programs the government knows but refuse to acknowledge for national security reasons.
i think that is why at this point true, full disclosure is an impossibility. IF, and again a big IF, we actually discovered or obtained a crashed UFO way back when. then everything from that point forward would be held as classified to protect national security just from what was or may be gained from such studies of said craft.....

Reactions: Lynne
I think this the answer. Even if they have artifacts or even a ship it doesn’t mean they know how to work any of it or their intentions. Well said Duke.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
I tend to go with Duke and Lynne on this one. The part that worries me is they don't have any idea what's going on!