The question of Disclosure

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Serious question this week:
If disclosure was actually something bad, something that would turn your world or thinking of the universe upside down, would you really want to know?
We here on PNF have been chasing the answer for years.
Are we sure we want those answers?
What say you?
Better to know the truth of things or would you prefer to not know?​

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Serious question this week:
If disclosure was actually something bad, something that would turn your world or thinking of the universe upside down, would you really want to know?
We here on PNF have been chasing the answer for years.
Are we sure we want those answers?
What say you?
Better to know the truth of things or would you prefer to not know?​
How do we define disclosure?

How do we define disclosure?
i agree, how to define?........... disclosure would have to be true admittance by the gov. and leading organizations involved, (with possible of proof to go along with the claims). no one-off supposed prior intel officer or otherwise "someone in the know" which is just B.S in any of the paranormal field, but to them i suppose it builds up their status or image.....or others who's actions can be suspected of just publicity or involvement in making the rounds for monetary gains and their 15 minutes of fame... but real, true disclosure... sure im all for it

Last edited:
Answers would be nice if it helps us through this life but I think we sort of need to ground ourselves while here and it's something to look forward to when we reach our final destination. I'm happy to wait.

The honest truth. The real deal. No lies, no hides.
And after it's lock and load ;)
436087976_7340553989391016_5657682660662003903_n.jpg

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm