So ya gotta kill a werewolf?

Every time I go to the gun show there's always one or two booths selling a .410 revolver. I keep looking but haven't "pulled the trigger" yet and actually purchased one. Although if one of those guys ever has one displayed with a custom leather holster and I don't think I could resist the urge to whip out the ole' credit card for that.
go with a taurus raging judge. it will fire 45 long colt, 454 casull and 410 shotshells.......

You people are so lucky over there with firearms, we get prosecuted for having a home made slingshot :confounded:. Despite that I live in an area where everyone is armed and shoot at each other on a regular basis. I want to know who hands out the licences over here ;ss .

I’ll stick with the boom stick!
Remington 870 Tactical. 000 and Slugs alternately….
Yes. These are actually OO buck here but still potent.

Attachments

• IMG_6851.jpeg
    IMG_6851.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6852.jpeg
    IMG_6852.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Ragnar0711 and K9-1
Yes. These are actually OO buck here but still potent.

I'm waiting to find an old 870 police magnum to restore and rebuild. I'm trying so hard to wait to order a beretta 1301 mod2. I'm slowly losing this battle...lol

Reactions: Ragnar0711
You people are so lucky over there with firearms, we get prosecuted for having a home made slingshot :confounded:. Despite that I live in an area where everyone is armed and shoot at each other on a regular basis. I want to know who hands out the licences over here ;ss .
Well, here in the states, with our first Revolutionary War and our War of Independence, this country, IMO, was depending on Firearms defending our country, and house and home.

Many years ago I had an idea to write a story about a guy who loses his wife and children to a monster attack. This is how he learns that such things are real and he becomes a Hunter to exact his vengeance. To start he gets a big knife and a big gun, a 10mm Glock 20. Along the way he meets an older guy who has been a Hunter for decades and teaches this guy some of what he knows. At this point he switches from a 10mm auto to a .410 revolver and starts making custom shells using salt, silver, garlic, teakwood soaked in holy water, ect. depending on what type of creature/entity he is facing. He sometimes puts a bit of everything into a shell he calls "The Sampler".

Then I was going to throw in a part where he's up against what he thinks is a vampire or werewolf but it turns out to be a human. This way I could have cool dialogue like:

"I've got 6 solid silver bullets with your name on them."

"Why? I'm not a werewolf."

"That doesn't really matter to the bullets now does it?"
Ohhh great lines and a good idea for a show for sure.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
We live in the wild wild west over here. I too would like to know who hands out the licenses, I have some worries about them lol. I do believe in the right to bear arms and am proud to live in the land of the free...and sometimes dangerous.