So ya gotta kill a werewolf?

Many years ago I had an idea to write a story about a guy who loses his wife and children to a monster attack. This is how he learns that such things are real and he becomes a Hunter to exact his vengeance. To start he gets a big knife and a big gun, a 10mm Glock 20. Along the way he meets an older guy who has been a Hunter for decades and teaches this guy some of what he knows. At this point he switches from a 10mm auto to a .410 revolver and starts making custom shells using salt, silver, garlic, teakwood soaked in holy water, ect. depending on what type of creature/entity he is facing. He sometimes puts a bit of everything into a shell he calls "The Sampler".

Then I was going to throw in a part where he's up against what he thinks is a vampire or werewolf but it turns out to be a human. This way I could have cool dialogue like:

"I've got 6 solid silver bullets with your name on them."

"Why? I'm not a werewolf."

"That doesn't really matter to the bullets now does it?"

434037418_948961210251054_8533879231784368431_n.jpg

Many years ago I had an idea to write a story about a guy who loses his wife and children to a monster attack. This is how he learns that such things are real and he becomes a Hunter to exact his vengeance. To start he gets a big knife and a big gun, a 10mm Glock 20. Along the way he meets an older guy who has been a Hunter for decades and teaches this guy some of what he knows. At this point he switches from a 10mm auto to a .410 revolver and starts making custom shells using salt, silver, garlic, teakwood soaked in holy water, ect. depending on what type of creature/entity he is facing. He sometimes puts a bit of everything into a shell he calls "The Sampler".

Then I was going to throw in a part where he's up against what he thinks is a vampire or werewolf but it turns out to be a human. This way I could have cool dialogue like:

"I've got 6 solid silver bullets with your name on them."

"Why? I'm not a werewolf."

"That doesn't really matter to the bullets now does it?"

Got 4 10mm's...lol! Glock 20,40,custom 1911,custom glock clone build. No 410 handguns,but I got 3 12ga shotguns and a 4th will happen sometime this year...lol

i think zombies make a horde.... werewolves would be a pack. :D
Yeah I was tossing up between horde and pack. Maybe it makes a difference in the transformation stage? lol.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm
Got 4 10mm's...lol! Glock 20,40,custom 1911,custom glock clone build. No 410 handguns,but I got 3 12ga shotguns and a 4th will happen sometime this year...lol
Every time I go to the gun show there's always one or two booths selling a .410 revolver. I keep looking but haven't "pulled the trigger" yet and actually purchased one. Although if one of those guys ever has one displayed with a custom leather holster and I don't think I could resist the urge to whip out the ole' credit card for that.