Jersey/Tri-State 4.8 quake

Yup. And Taiwan and Japan both had quakes within the last 48 hours. I said it last time we had full eclipse...it does affect the earth despite what "scientists" claim.
i read an article yesterday that was touching on the last one across the area mondays is happening, that 3 months later is when the madrid became active and was felt all the way to boston...mississippi ran in reverse and all that that we know about.....

i read an article yesterday that was touching on the last one across the area mondays is happening, that 3 months later is when the madrid became active and was felt all the way to boston...mississippi ran in reverse and all that that we know about.....
If you stumble across that article again, I'd appreciate it if you could drag it on back here. :)

If you stumble across that article again, I'd appreciate it if you could drag it on back here. :)
not sure where i found it, i stumble upon some pretty obscure sites at times....lol.... but here is one that pretty much parrots what that one was talking about....

not sure where i found it, i stumble upon some pretty obscure sites at times....lol.... but here is one that pretty much parrots what that one was talking about....

Just for fun, may I point out that was a 4.8 quake. And the eclipse is on what? 4/8.

Just for fun, may I point out that was a 4.8 quake. And the eclipse is on what? 4/8.
Interesting. Now if we add 4 and 8 we get 12, add 1 and 2 equals 3, which in numerology is a spiritual no associated with God and considered as the perfect number of harmonies, wisdom and understanding.