Concerns

Sage is on it's way. Ragz, I also agree you need to claim your space and tell it to leave.

I would also like to suggest that you make some "Monster Spray" for Gyda. It's just some scented water (try a bit of vanilla or lavender in water and shake) in a spray bottle, but if she feels uneasy, she is at the age that a bottle of this will empower her and help take fear away. She can "spray away" anything that frightens her and this often helps children feel safer.

Sage is on it's way. Ragz, I also agree you need to claim your space and tell it to leave.

I would also like to suggest that you make some "Monster Spray" for Gyda. It's just some scented water (try a bit of vanilla or lavender in water and shake) in a spray bottle, but if she feels uneasy, she is at the age that a bottle of this will empower her and help take fear away. She can "spray away" anything that frightens her and this often helps children feel safer.
Thanks Debi :)
That is an AWESOME idea...definitely will do the water bottle :D

Some more simple advice that may help. Totally clean her room. Take everything out, wipe down the walls and clean the floor as good as possible. Open the curtains to let in as much light as you can. Play upbeat music in the house to raise the vibes. Teach her the St Michaels prayer every night as a ritual and eventually she will learn it herself. You can also buy her a blessed medal or cross to wear. These simple things go a long way to holding back the negative stuff. There is something about water and cleaning that gets rid of a lot of neg. feelings in a space.