Concerns

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
I briefly looked for my original thread, anyways, things are getting weird. Gyda no longer will sleep in her room. I can't wait for Spring, gonna do a massive cleansing.

Why must you wait for spring? You can smudge your house anytime! And I am sorry that you are having those issues. I had been in a private hell for over three years, but continuous smudging and a little help from my friends here on PNF made a massive difference.

I remember you saying you were going to let it go because it wasn't escalating. Pretty sure i remember most, if not all, saying the opposite. When children are being affected, the situation needs to be firmly fixed ASAP. I don't believe these incidents are being caused by your grandparent(s). Letting this situation continue unchecked is only going to make it harder to be rid of. Sorry to hear this is still an issue, Ragnar.

I remember you saying you were going to let it go because it wasn't escalating. Pretty sure i remember most, if not all, saying the opposite. When children are being affected, the situation needs to be firmly fixed ASAP. I don't believe these incidents are being caused by your grandparent(s). Letting this situation continue unchecked is only going to make it harder to be rid of. Sorry to hear this is still an issue, Ragnar.
The only escalation is my daughter's behavior toward whatever it is :/

Why must you wait for spring? You can smudge your house anytime! And I am sorry that you are having those issues. I had been in a private hell for over three years, but continuous smudging and a little help from my friends here on PNF made a massive difference.
Opening windows in this cold :O Yes a smudging is in order :D