Baby Girl

I just want to thank everyone for the prayers and support for millie and our family. We are so grateful.
1f90d.png
it's been a rollercoaster of a ride emotionally but I think we are in the home stretch. I'm still not sure when we will be going home but hopefully soon.
Trial run of no oxygen! So far so good
419716900_7503181749740306_8427971743476917624_n.jpg

Millie update 14 minutes ago: Millie is going home :D

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Duke
Wonderful news, she is an angel on earth. God bless her.

• Love
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Millie update: after our genetics appointment yesterday and being referred to a pulmonologist we are going back to children's today so they can monitor her in the icu and figure out how to best supplement millies oxygen while sleeping. We will be there for atleast one night but we know how hospital trips can become an extended stay real quick. We hope that we get this figured out for her quickly now that she has her diagnosis.

Millie update: after our genetics appointment yesterday and being referred to a pulmonologist we are going back to children's today so they can monitor her in the icu and figure out how to best supplement millies oxygen while sleeping. We will be there for atleast one night but we know how hospital trips can become an extended stay real quick. We hope that we get this figured out for her quickly now that she has her diagnosis.
We have her in our prayers, Ragz.

• PrayingHands
Reactions: Ragnar0711 and Duke