Baby Girl

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
Unspoken Prayer Request :(
416842112_7459170957474719_3846287794802899185_n.jpg

Lord, I come to you in my humblest form.
My heart is heavy and I am weak. I am a mother.
You ve given me this most precious gift and there are not enough words in the world that could describe my love and appreciation.
But today Lord, I need more faith, more hope, and more truth. Help me to believe that you are in control and you’ve prepared a path for my sweet child. Give me strength, wisdom, and mostly forgiveness for not trusting you more. Dry my eyes and revive my tired bones. Lord send your army of angels and heal my child from all sickness and make my baby whole again. cast out all disease and spirits not of you in the name of Jesus Christ.
I know your power is great and I believe you are higher than any other force. I thank you for each second I get to look into my little one’s eyes and say,
“I love you”, for the
gift of motherhood, and for trusting me with this little soul.
In your name I pray, Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
Ragnar, can we have the child's first name to help with intention and prayer direction? Praying now and joining hands with all here who are praying in a group intention for healing. Amen.

Millie update: they did a cpap trial for an hour however her co2 levels were going up after that. So she will be on the vent all day today. A feeding tube was placed so now she will be getting mom’s milk instead of sugar water. She is gunna get some respiratory therapy today to loosen up some of the mucous in her top right lung. And she was given medicine to help get all of that extra fluid build up out.

Prayers for the little one from Australia. I know the worry your family is going through Ragnar as my eldest daughter got sick as a young baby. Sending some healing energy ;h.

Prayers to Millie for a speedy and healthy recovery. Also prayers for the family during this. It is never easy seeing little ones in the hospital.

Millie update: it was a very uneventful night thankfully
1f60c.png
she was up from around 8:15-9:30 just about. Watching tv and looking at me
1f90d.png
the dr looked at her and her labs and decided she wasn’t ready for another cpap trial that we are going to hold off another day. Her co2 levels have slightly increased again.

I truly appreciate all the prayers. The updates come directly from Mom. As a parent I would do the same, Mom hasn't left Millie's side. Thank you All

Millie update: it was a very uneventful night thankfully
1f60c.png
she was up from around 8:15-9:30 just about. Watching tv and looking at me
1f90d.png
the dr looked at her and her labs and decided she wasn’t ready for another cpap trial that we are going to hold off another day. Her co2 levels have slightly increased again.

I truly appreciate all the prayers. The updates come directly from Mom. As a parent I would do the same, Mom hasn't left Millie's side. Thank you All
We are all praying for her, Ragz. I know how RSV can be truly dangerous for both young and old. One of our members recently had it. Keep us posted and we'll keep up the prayers.