4-3-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Nothin much. Relaxin in the La-Z-boy Listening to some ambient music. I’m going to spend three nights in the field in two weeks from tomorrow.
I am relaxing too, it's been a busy week. You have something fun to look forward too, hope the weather cooperates this time. I am trying to type with the cat on my lap lol.

I am relaxing too, it's been a busy week. You have something fun to look forward too, hope the weather cooperates this time. I am trying to type with the cat on my lap lol.
Lol. Nice. I’m just hoping when I go to sleep tonight my wife lets me have some of the blanket that opposed to last night lol. I had to move almost to the center of the bed just to get some full cover lol

Reactions: Lynne
Lol. Nice. I’m just hoping when I go to sleep tonight my wife lets me have some of the blanket that opposed to last night lol. I had to move almost to the center of the bed just to get some full cover lol
Grab an extra blanket on your way to bed. My husband does that too but I am always hot so I don't care much.

Lol!

Attachments

• IMG_6839.png
    IMG_6839.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 9
Hi Ragz, I am about to head out. Be careful heading into that place, there are aliens out there.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar0711