4-3-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Good morning all. I lost yesterday, had to go take care of Fiona (daughter’s dog). It rained so when I got home I had to run out to the stable to exercise the horse. By the time I finally got home it was 7:30pm! Needless to say by the time I had dinner and took care of my own pets I was hitting the bed. The journey continues today lol. I am getting ready to go take care of Fiona in a little bit. Just wanted you to know I am not ghosting the forum.
Hiya,Lynne. Now that I have 3 pets (garage cat -Rikki Tikki Tavi) I have basically given up 6 hrs a day to my pets;walking,playing,showers,playing,petting,feeding,petting,car rides,playing,feeding,another walk....rinse and repeat. And ya know what? It is worth it but man, I think of Lynne and her horse and all her critters and...FIONA!!!!!!! Well, it is worth the sacrifice, hey I'm retired...I got nuthin to prove..F-em ...I got unconditional love and that is priceless

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
1712173171651.png

F.I.O.N.A

Reactions: Lynne
Good afternoon everyone. Long night late night! Something is taking my ducks! I'm down to 2 now! Had 3 as of 4am last night. I shot at whatever it was twice and unloaded my mags on it and yet nothing. There are no tracks,it moves like the wind and made 0 noise. I know I hit it and yet it left no tracks,no kill sight,no signs of a struggle, not even a feather! It's definitely not a coyote,raccoon, or bobcat. It's bigger than those critters. Even with a spotlight on it all I could see were eyes. Even when it moved. Nothing has messed with my ducks for a bit over a year now. I did lose a small 1 when they 1st went into the lake to a snapping turtle.
Anyway I'll be going out tonight with more lights and bigger guns.
I got 3 ducklings I'm currently raising and 1 is blind. I have to kill this thing!
I have motion sensors with lights and alarms on the way along with a bunch of solar motion activated lights. They should be here tomorrow.
If this doesn't work I'm gonna take my dog Dakota and camp out in the backyard Saturday night.

I got 1. Don't use it much though. It's a modern version 1-2yrs old?
It’s the 2024. Turbo edition. Gets great gas mileage but tough to sit on.

• Haha
Reactions: K9-1
That is her personality to a tee lol. She is doing much better today. Because lindsey has been working longer days at her new job, Fiona is left too long in her diaper. I can't go there everyday and there is no one else to help. It is an unfortunate situation. So now and then she gets an infection. Hopefully during the summer when school is out her days will be short.

That is her personality to a tee lol. She is doing much better today. Because lindsey has been working longer days at her new job, Fiona is left too long in her diaper. I can't go there everyday and there is no one else to help. It is an unfortunate situation. So now and then she gets an infection. Hopefully during the summer when school is out her days will be short.
Hey Lynne!