4-2-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Ok. You asked. Lol. New job, new people, brand new computer system, that we started yesterday, everything on it is failing, it’s creating problems, companywide, desktop, computers, and office. Zoom meetings are all new to me, new people some are very quirky and nearly a robot it seems, and the lady who got me on, has been kind of demeaning and a little insulting at times. The boss is really quirky, but he’s cool, but the pay is great lol

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Ok. You asked. Lol. New job, new people, brand new computer system, that we started yesterday, everything on it is failing, it’s creating problems, companywide, desktop, computers, and office. Zoom meetings are all new to me, new people some are very quirky in their artistic, it seems, and the lady who got me on, has been kind of demeaning and a little insulting at times. The boss is really quirky, but he’s cool, but the pay is great lol
Ahhh yes, the transfer from hands on work to office work with company and people. Eek!
I get it. I was a Electronic Tech for a long time, then Nextel offered me a position as District Regional Service Manager. Awesome salary, vehicle expense reimbursement, commissions. A whole new state to boot. 1st 6 months were rough for me. A year later I left the company. The money was not worth the stress I went through and I missed working on the devices, not meetings and training people, fighting about policies etc :/

Ahhh yes, the transfer from hands on work to office work with company and people. Eek!
I get it. I was an Electronic Tech for a long time, then Nextel offered me a position as District Regional Service Manager. Awesome salary, vehicle expense reimbursement, commissions. A whole new state to boot. 1st 6 months were rough for me. A year later I left the company. The money was not worth the stress I went through and I missed working on the devices, not meetings and training people, fighting about policies etc :/
Yeah, I get it I’ve been telling my wife, the same thing the stress love on my heart it’s only gonna take so much of this, I’m gonna give it six months, the fancy desk and computer and business cards and all that crap isn’t worth my health. Without me, My wife and I don’t have a marriage!

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Yeah, I get it I’ve been telling my wife, the same thing the stress love on my heart it’s only gonna take so much of this, I’m gonna give it six months, the fancy desk and computer and business cards and all that crap isn’t worth my health. Without me, My wife and I don’t have a marriage!
Smart move, I wish I left after 6 months.... Who knows it might work out for you, I hope it does :)
Imo 6 months is a good time frame to decide if it's the right fit for you or not :)

Nice! I plan on gettin a few more before the Election. And ammo. That is, If this new job doesn’t kill me first! Lol
I'm waiting on my dealers to get the 2 9mm and 556 cans I want in stock. Also waiting on them to get a Silencerco 46m in. I'm also gonna get another 22lr can.

I'm waiting on my dealers to get the 2 9mm and 556 cans I want in stock. Also waiting on them to get a Silencerco 46m in. I'm also gonna get another 22lr can.
Yea I wanna load up or get bout 500rds of CCI Velocitor and maybe a HK .22.

Last edited: