4-2-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Good Afternoon Everyone :)
434289276_122133299084100522_302906485648501785_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Good afternoon. I'm still battling some storms and I have a realtor on his way. So if I'm a bit hard to find, those are my reasons.

We had huge hail last night, 50 plus mph winds, buckets of rain, a lightning storm that went on for hours with thunder that had me jumping from the volume of it. Scary stuff. We now have a flood watch for most counties. We took a beating but no tornados that I know of.

Good afternoon everyone.
Spent the day plinking with my new handgun and suppressor that only took 10 days to get! Last 1 took 7mo and a call to the atf...lol

Good afternoon. I'm still battling some storms and I have a realtor on his way. So if I'm a bit hard to find, those are my reasons.

We had huge hail last night, 50 plus mph winds, buckets of rain, a lightning storm that went on for hours with thunder that had me jumping from the volume of it. Scary stuff. We now have a flood watch for most counties. We took a beating but no tornados that I know of.
1712091014496.png

Good afternoon everyone.
Spent the day plinking with my new handgun and suppressor that only took 10 days to get! Last 1 took 7mo and a call to the atf...lol
Nice! I plan on gettin a few more before the Election. And ammo. That is, If this new job doesn’t kill me first! Lol

Reactions: K9-1