4-1-2024 Monday Live Chat

Oh, something was spoiled in the giant thing of Jambalaya.
Maybe the chicken thighs or broth. Possibly the olive oil. Got to try it and spent the night in the bathroom.

After 2 days it started to smell really bad. Even in the freezer. Tossed everything. Really a shame.
The Tupperware was saved though. Little victories.
Oh man, that is sad, and I'm sorry for your night of misery! You'll do it up good the next round! I have faith in your cooking abilities.

Hop2011Poster.jpg
Saw a really great Easter movie. Done like the Alvin & The Chipmunks movies. You may like it.

Oh man, that is sad, and I'm sorry for your night of misery! You'll do it up good the next round! I have faith in your cooking abilities.
Everything was looking just fine. Threw me for a loop. Thankfully I ate a big bowl before and stopped me sharing with neighbors.

Reactions: garnetsilver
View attachment 57712
Saw a really great Easter movie. Done like the Alvin & The Chipmunks movies. You may like it.
LOL I'll have to check that out. Looks like a bit of fun!

Just talked to Peoria son and we are actually gonna cut the cord! We'll be going with Philo TV for $25 a month and antennae for local stations. Also have Prime TV. Hubs will still be able to spend lots of time in Dodge...sigh.

Actually, $28 a month cuz I'm adding in Reelz. Still saving over $150 per month even when we add in internet, which will be at a speed other than snail power.

• Hands Clapping
I've experienced bad chicken thighs, bad broth, and bad olive oil before.
What was weird was when I cleaned out all of the Tupperware?It was much more greasy than it should have been.

I pat the meats down with paper towels. Strain the liquid off the aromatics.

I've experienced bad chicken thighs, bad broth, and bad olive oil before.
What was weird was when I cleaned out all of the Tupperware?It was much more greasy than it should have been.

I pat the meats down with paper towels. Strain the liquid off the aromatics.
Bad broth or bad chicken would be my guess. If there was that much extra grease, I tend to lean toward a problem with one of those. I've had broth go bad, and the grease just rises to the top of it like a wave. Bad chicken tends to infuse the grease and just be all over greasy.