4-1-2024 Monday Live Chat

As if on cue, April has started with rain. It has been overcast with light rain all day . Perhaps it will knock some of that tree pollen out of the air.
We have nasty storms heading our way and possible tornados. One year ago TODAY we had the tornado's that wiped out several towns near us. Tomorrow, this all moves towards Ohio as the bad weather area. (Hold onto your hat, Duke.)

Hi kidz !
Heavy rains last night. More started just now. Thunder to.
Yesterday I covered up my burn pit with a big tarp. Hopefully I have a good chance of burning it this coming weekend.

Hi kidz !
Heavy rains last night. More started just now. Thunder to.
Yesterday I covered up my burn pet with a big tarp. Hopefully I have a good chance of burning it this coming weekend.
Hi Paint. Yup. The weather is getting fierce again...sigh. And then...wait for it...Weds. they are predicting snow.

432771946_352065541167709_2678486523039712579_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: garnetsilver
I will most likely be on the night watch for severe storms to keep my son from going nuts. He has a true and very real phobia about storms.

Oh, something was spoiled in the giant thing of Jambalaya.
Maybe the chicken thighs or broth. Possibly the olive oil. Got to try it and spent the night in the bathroom.

After 2 days it started to smell really bad. Even in the freezer. Tossed everything. Really a shame.
The Tupperware was saved though. Little victories.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver