whats been the most intriguing experience you've had within the paranormal realms?

Reaction score
so my most vivid one was back in june of 2021 its quite a sad one but its one i will remember with for the rest of my life and i found it comforting!

so here goes nothing...

so, it was a june night and me and my partner (now fiancee) was lying in bed and it was about 10/11pm at night and we were talking and then a little over 30 mins he had fallen to sleep now, i was struggling to get to sleep as i had a lot of thoughts rushing through my head..

when all of the sudden i hear and see a little girl (my unborn child) asking whether this is her daddy laying next to me.
i stumble with my words at first because i thought i was seeing things and because i was tired that my mind was playing tricks.
so i steady myself and i feel the edge of the bed go down and see an inprint of someone sitting there. so i take a deep breath and ask are you my little angel, she replied "yes, i am i watch you from afar." so.. i am now in awe of this moment and the reason being because when i was 9weeks 3 days pregnant i lost her to a miscarriage back in 23rd january 2020 which was the worse time (i still hate the date 4 years on)
and she then comes to put her head onto my pillow in between me and my partner, and i feel her next to me. i asked how she was and why she had to leave. and she was making sure we were both okay, and she didnt mean to hurt us when she left.

and still to this day my partner doesnt know about this moment maybe one day i will bring it up i just dont know when.

but please let me know what you think about this.
please no hate on this though!! ive only just started speaking about it again!!

please no hate on this though
Welcome, PB, and you need not worry about hate here. It is something I do not allow on this site.

I am sorry for your loss but glad you had the visitation. I can empathize with you as I have lost 3 in this manner and it is a loss that many simply cannot understand. I am now 71 with 3 grown boys, but those who tried to be here have never been forgotten. I have also had a visitation from one of mine, who kindly explained that the body forming was simply not viable. Know that she will always be with and around you in loving spirit.

Hi and welcome to the forum PB. That is a sad but beautiful experience and shows the bond between mother and child that goes beyond our mortal bodies. I believe her soul may be born again in your future child and remember, everything is as it should be.

Debi, I had a similar experience with a child. I miscarried at six and a half months, and it was a little boy. It was my second miscarriage and I grieved on and off for a long time. One day I lit a candle and prayed for healing and at that time I was visited by two little souls, angelic in appearance. They were so happy, radiating pure love. They assured me it wasn't my fault and that they were happy where they were!

Debi, I had a similar experience with a child. I miscarried at six and a half months, and it was a little boy. It was my second miscarriage and I grieved on and off for a long time. One day I lit a candle and prayed for healing and at that time I was visited by two little souls, angelic in appearance. They were so happy, radiating pure love. They assured me it wasn't my fault and that they were happy where they were!
Wow garnet :tearsofjoy: ;h.

so my most vivid one was back in june of 2021 its quite a sad one but its one i will remember with for the rest of my life and i found it comforting!

so here goes nothing...

so, it was a june night and me and my partner (now fiancee) was lying in bed and it was about 10/11pm at night and we were talking and then a little over 30 mins he had fallen to sleep now, i was struggling to get to sleep as i had a lot of thoughts rushing through my head..

when all of the sudden i hear and see a little girl (my unborn child) asking whether this is her daddy laying next to me.
i stumble with my words at first because i thought i was seeing things and because i was tired that my mind was playing tricks.
so i steady myself and i feel the edge of the bed go down and see an inprint of someone sitting there. so i take a deep breath and ask are you my little angel, she replied "yes, i am i watch you from afar." so.. i am now in awe of this moment and the reason being because when i was 9weeks 3 days pregnant i lost her to a miscarriage back in 23rd january 2020 which was the worse time (i still hate the date 4 years on)
and she then comes to put her head onto my pillow in between me and my partner, and i feel her next to me. i asked how she was and why she had to leave. and she was making sure we were both okay, and she didnt mean to hurt us when she left.

and still to this day my partner doesnt know about this moment maybe one day i will bring it up i just dont know when.

but please let me know what you think about this.
please no hate on this though!! ive only just started speaking about it again!!
Welcome to the PNF, PB. I am very sorry for your loss. Your visitation was beautiful. In times of tragedy or loss, they reinforce the belief our soul returns to a much better and peaceful place. Answering your question, i believe the most intriguing (if that's the right word) would be the presence that followed/latched onto me for many years. I guess intriguing would work in the sense never knowing what it was or why it seemingly tormented me. The last visit this thing put me through, i did get to 'see' it before finally kicking it the curb. I have been rid of this thing for a few years now and believe me, i do not miss it. The most frightening encounter i ever had was one i seldom speak of and have no recollection of what happened afterwards.

thank you to everyone who sent me messages and experiences theyve been through. and i believe she looks over me and pushes me into the right direction/path. i know better things are coming with her spirit being by my side.