Too long or not enough?

There was a very short lived series that came out around 1999, called 'The Others.' It was about a group of psychics who went around solving mysteries, each using their unique abilities. I was sad when it was canceled.

Happy Days jumped the shark and went at least a year too long.

I can always tell when a show goes on past it's worthiness...I just suddenly stop watching it. I was a big fan of The Blacklist, and at one point just said nope...no more. I have no idea how it actually ended. lol

Happy Days jumped the shark and went at least a year too long.

I can always tell when a show goes on past it's worthiness...I just suddenly stop watching it. I was a big fan of The Blacklist, and at one point just said nope...no more. I have no idea how it actually ended. lol
Agreed about The Blacklist. I did finish it, don't remember though ;)

Reactions: garnetsilver
The short-lived X-Files spinoff, The Lone Gunmen. The series was canceled after a single season, back in '01. I'd guess the fans weren't too keen on the Trio at the time without the involvements of Anderson and Duchovny reprising their roles.

The short-lived X-Files spinoff, The Lone Gunmen. The series was canceled after a single season, back in '01. I'd guess the fans weren't too keen on the Trio at the time without the involvements of Anderson and Duchovny reprising their roles.
I watched a few episodes, and the dynamic was simply "off" without A & D.

I thought the title of this thread referred to a Kinsey report

• Haha
Reactions: Duke and Debi