The Time Is Now?

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
This thread is not about dismissing belief, but the moment(s) after faltering in that belief that set you back on the right road. I have spoken many times about my ups and downs with belief over the years. It's not an easy subject to openly talk about for sure, unless you are devout without question. That is awesome in my book and in no way would i (or ever) question what someone believes. I did not have an easy path to get to where i am now. I have had people joke and poke fun that i have 'drank the Koolaid', but that is so far from the truth. When the world around us seems to be flushing quicker than we can keep up with, it is nice to know we can believe in something far bigger. Experiencing paranormal stuff can and will open our eyes to things beyond us. Faith really is no different as it is a belief in something far beyond us. When i dropped off that path, i honestly had the worst (and most terrifying) experiences of my life. It took me some time before i course-corrected to where i am now. I may have a different thought process than i was taught to unconditionally follow when i was younger, but it is a path nonetheless. Far better than being mired in the muck like i was. The moment that started it was the dream i spoke of on this forum. I had a very vivid, brief dream or perhaps a message, that explained every single thing. The sad part is i don't remember anything from it other than everything has a reason. That had me rethink my misconceptions of life and all around me. Sure, i have had hang-ups since, but that brief knowledge never went away. Another time i literally felt something i cannot explain, other than complete redemption and pure love. That is not my story to tell, but that was when i realized the time is now, to live and see things for what they really are and should be. Did a higher power reach out and show me there was a design? Did i truly experience something that was so far beyond me words can't even explain? Years ago i would've laughed and said absolutely not. Now, my response to those questions are way different. Now i see the way things align before me and know when to make that turn or just listen. Sure, i still stumble but, i am far happier, stronger and humble because of it. Was there a moment you experienced the same? Were you doubtful as i was, only to be righted back onto a better path? It's a personal question, i know. It took me awhile before i would speak openly about it. One thing i learned is to not be hesitant or ashamed of what you believe. Wandering off the path can happen. You just have to look for the signs (even if hidden) to find your way back. They were always there. I can now vouch for that with zero question. That to me is amazing to hear or read myself stating that.

Good stuff mate, one thing I like about getting older is the wisdom and inner peace it brings or maybe it's just a better ability to fine tune it. I feel bad for people who go through their whole lives without seeing the big picture of our being, maybe they have to keep coming back to find it?

Steve, you explained that beautifully. Over my many years, I have gone through "stages" of belief. I've never really fallen off the path itself, but I've seen a few "rule changes" over my time, and with each evolution, I've grown and changed, and my belief has become rock strong. We are allowed to stumble, because if we did not, we might never ask the right questions and get the answers we need.

Keep shining your light on all those around you, even when they bring out the shades! I'm so proud of the strength you've had to seek your truth and center.

This thread is not about dismissing belief, but the moment(s) after faltering in that belief that set you back on the right road. I have spoken many times about my ups and downs with belief over the years. It's not an easy subject to openly talk about for sure, unless you are devout without question. That is awesome in my book and in no way would i (or ever) question what someone believes. I did not have an easy path to get to where i am now. I have had people joke and poke fun that i have 'drank the Koolaid', but that is so far from the truth. When the world around us seems to be flushing quicker than we can keep up with, it is nice to know we can believe in something far bigger. Experiencing paranormal stuff can and will open our eyes to things beyond us. Faith really is no different as it is a belief in something far beyond us. When i dropped off that path, i honestly had the worst (and most terrifying) experiences of my life. It took me some time before i course-corrected to where i am now. I may have a different thought process than i was taught to unconditionally follow when i was younger, but it is a path nonetheless. Far better than being mired in the muck like i was. The moment that started it was the dream i spoke of on this forum. I had a very vivid, brief dream or perhaps a message, that explained every single thing. The sad part is i don't remember anything from it other than everything has a reason. That had me rethink my misconceptions of life and all around me. Sure, i have had hang-ups since, but that brief knowledge never went away. Another time i literally felt something i cannot explain, other than complete redemption and pure love. That is not my story to tell, but that was when i realized the time is now, to live and see things for what they really are and should be. Did a higher power reach out and show me there was a design? Did i truly experience something that was so far beyond me words can't even explain? Years ago i would've laughed and said absolutely not. Now, my response to those questions are way different. Now i see the way things align before me and know when to make that turn or just listen. Sure, i still stumble but, i am far happier, stronger and humble because of it. Was there a moment you experienced the same? Were you doubtful as i was, only to be righted back onto a better path? It's a personal question, i know. It took me awhile before i would speak openly about it. One thing i learned is to not be hesitant or ashamed of what you believe. Wandering off the path can happen. You just have to look for the signs (even if hidden) to find your way back. They were always there. I can now vouch for that with zero question. That to me is amazing to hear or read myself stating that.
Selectric, I respect and admire your persistence and determination, no matter where you focus it.
It seems Jersey boys just have it rough all around as I am one. I too had a rough past, and those "Moments" are life changing. Then you add the "Paranormal" Wow, that is just over the top and we deal with it. For many years, wouldn't speak of those moments. People are people :(
As to "Path" Imo everyone has there own, others may be on that path atm, however that can quickly.
When I was 1st reunited with my Mother at 19(hadn't seen or heard since I was 3) her 1st words to me were "You followed your heart."
"belief" I too do not discriminate. Yet when I see a red flag or completely unfounded untruth, I attempt to educate. Yes Selectric I actually drank the "kool Aid" for 5 yrs. In the end it shattered everything I believed in. I was close to death many times afterward :( one time I just laid down in the dirt, ready to give up. Something woke me and said "MOVE!" So I did. I began my education into things that my heart wanted to know, regardless of other opinions.
Follow your heart Selectric, PNF Family are here. I am here!
I will admit my life improved more since joining PNF in Aug 2020 :D Having like minds to speak with ;)
Selectric, I love and respect you as a Brother, keep fighting the good fight and pass the knowledge on :D

Jersey boys
Yeah i guess Jersey always gets 'that end of the stick' lol. I'm glad things worked out for you, Ragnar. Even at the point of almost giving up, you had the strength to get back up and keep going. That shows how much character you truly have. Glad to have gotten to know you, my friend.

• Love it
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Good stuff mate, one thing I like about getting older is the wisdom and inner peace it brings or maybe it's just a better ability to fine tune it. I feel bad for people who go through their whole lives without seeing the big picture of our being, maybe they have to keep coming back to find it?
Everyone will have their moment and see the bigger picture. Some don't believe or just flat out ignore all the signs. I agree that with age comes a different kind of wisdom. Younger peeps call it 'old head' lol.

Steve, you explained that beautifully. Over my many years, I have gone through "stages" of belief. I've never really fallen off the path itself, but I've seen a few "rule changes" over my time, and with each evolution, I've grown and changed, and my belief has become rock strong. We are allowed to stumble, because if we did not, we might never ask the right questions and get the answers we need.

Keep shining your light on all those around you, even when they bring out the shades! I'm so proud of the strength you've had to seek your truth and center.
I have learned quite a bit from you, Debi. Thank you. You always found time to listen and at times give a kick to the rear when needed ;bg2

I think we have all wondered away at times. had our doubt filled seasons. and during those times became cynical or jaded. and losing our innocence in the process. whether it be by being rebellious, refusing to face the truth or just through demanding to do our own way... I guess we all have our own reasons. we begin to question things. to doubt, to ignore.....for those with abilities or those who have known this world of which we tread i think it may be a tad bit harder on. for we know already what is in front of us. and then one day "it" makes a comeback and puts us back on the path. though it can be hard finding our way back..... i still sometimes question things, still sometimes go through a stage of doubt, even though i know what is possible and what is true...... life and the lessons we learn, the paths we must take, the seasons we must pass through.....these are lessons that are not always easy or comfortable.....some we pass through untouched and some leave a mark.....but we will pass through those times and be stronger for them....and we will find ourselves back on the path we belong on, its just some things need to be broken before being made stronger.....( i know, but somehow to me that makes sense....lol)