The Mandalorian season 4: everything we know about the hit Star Wars show's possible return

I watched the first two shows in the first season and just couldn't get into it. The fact that you can't see the face of the actor in the armor is annoying. The baby Yoda is cute though. Does it get more interesting?

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711
I watched the first two shows in the first season and just couldn't get into it. The fact that you can't see the face of the actor in the armor is annoying. The baby Yoda is cute though. Does it get more interesting?
Yes it gets more interesting imo. Spoiler...they do show his face :p More so if you are a Star Wars Fan :D

Reactions: Lynne
I am a star wars fan, maybe I need to give it another chance.
I did the same as you...after 2 episodes I stopped, a month later picked it back up and was hooked :p

I did the same as you...after 2 episodes I stopped, a month later picked it back up and was hooked :p
Ok maybe this weekend I will try again. I do like Star Wars so if you say it gets better, I will take another go at it. The baby Yoda is super cute.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Great show.
I've enjoyed all the Disney star wars series except Andor. Just couldn't get into it.

I am a Star Wars and Trek fan. I have not got to watch any of the new series for SW but have seen the new Trek stuff. Too many shows, too many channels, it's hard to pick and choose especially when beloved franchises have to go modern. Hopefully SW excluded some of the modern rigmarole that Trek (and other shows) did not. I get it. Just ease back on the throttle a bit :dizzy: ;)