The Bugs are coming!

I want to know how the scientists know how they come up with the 221 year cycle, the article really didn't explain that. So do I understand it correctly that some come out every year but every 200 years they all come out at the same time? This is very confusing and disturbing. Are they dangerous?
Great questions ;) To my life knowledge there are no vampire ones :p
Seem to be harmless, never was attacked by one :D ;)

Reactions: Lynne
Great questions ;) To my life knowledge there are no vampire ones :p
Seem to be harmless, never was attacked by one :D ;)
I am glad you are no longer living in the woods for the big 200 year event, it would be horrible. I was sad to hear you were homeless for a while. I can't imagine how hard that had to be, glad you have a place now.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I am glad you are no longer living in the woods for the big 200 year event, it would be horrible. I was sad to hear you were homeless for a while. I can't imagine how hard that had to be, glad you have a place now.
Ancient History Lynne. Thank you for the thoughts. Yes, long story. Looking for a writer for a book ;)

Reactions: Lynne
Ancient History Lynne. Thank you for the thoughts. Yes, long story. Looking for a writer for a book ;)
You and Jad need to talk, she is writing one too. We all are waiting for it, now we wait for yours too lol. I want a signed copy!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711