The Bugs are coming!

Sounds like it's gonna get loud this Summer ;) :p
I can’t stand cicadas to begin with. Down here in south Louisiana we call them we-we’s. They’re very annoying. I used to shoot them with a pellet gun when they start crank it up. Lol.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I can’t stand cicadas to begin with. Down here in south Louisiana we call them we-we’s. They’re very annoying. I used to shoot them with a pellet gun when they start crank it up. Lol.
Living homeless for so long and in the woods ;) I have gotten use to that noise :)

Reminds me of blasting grasshoppers and hornets' nest with one of these rascals.
Air-Blaster-from-Wham-O-1024x666.png

And don't believe "safe" on the front of the box.

I want to know how the scientists know how they come up with the 221 year cycle, the article really didn't explain that. So do I understand it correctly that some come out every year but every 200 years they all come out at the same time? This is very confusing and disturbing. Are they dangerous?

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711