The Best Song For...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

The Great Eclipse is Monday.
What is the best song to play while watching it?

432929309_817188203777974_1221699132362594592_n.jpg

The Great Eclipse is Monday.
What is the best song to play while watching it?

View attachment 57885
Honestly, none. I saw one once with my then girlfriend and we went to the big Victorian park near the middle of town and stood with a small crowd in the middle near the aviary. As it began, as well as the sudden dusk, the sound of the birds and everything else just stopped. All was silent as if the world was holding its breath. People only spoke very quietly, reverently. Afterwards, as the light began to return the birdsong began to return as well. It was an awe inspiring and poetic moment and the sounds were a big part of the atmosphere.
So, silence for me!

Honestly, none. I saw one once with my then girlfriend and we went to the big Victorian park near the middle of town and stood with a small crowd in the middle near the aviary. As it began, as well as the sudden dusk, the sound of the birds and everything else just stopped. All was silent as if the world was holding its breath. People only spoke very quietly, reverently. Afterwards, as the light began to return the birdsong began to return as well. It was an awe inspiring and poetic moment and the sounds were a big part of the atmosphere.
So, silence for me!
Ben, that's exactly what I will be doing. Watching in silence.

Reactions: Benway and Paintman