The 'banned' Star Trek episode that promised a united Ireland in 2024.

I'm very interested in constitutions, so lets play a game, i find it funny that this Star Trek episode was banned from UK, perhaps it should be called Star Wars. You have to find two stars aligned to Egyptian sunrise, ancient Greek day marker being previous sunset to date or after 1582 being when the Gregorian Calendar was adopted and the minute hand of clocks was invented five years before, we also from then use midnight.
So we have three options, a circle has 360 degrees in a circle to land on the Cross of Matter or the Cardinal Points, we generally use one degree margins and use two stars being Sirius {Isis) or Alnilam (Osiris)
Out of 365 days, you would think using two stars at any location on 4 points we would find 24 days when this could happen but at least two times the stars double up by sunset, sunrise or midnight by any combination, so we use 22 chances out of 360 degrees.
If you scroll down to near bottom of page below ( thread comment 19) and continue to next page you can get useful links to fully understand:-
So lets roll the dice and look at the present Northern Ireland Government, that was given Royal assent on 19 November 1988 in London UK:-

I will Continue soon.

Dates
Act of Parliament
140px-Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom_%28Variant_1%2C_2022%29.svg.png

Parliament of the United Kingdom
Long titleAn Act to make new provision for the government of Northern Ireland for the purpose of implementing the agreement reached at multi-party talks on Northern Ireland set out in Command Paper 3883.
Citation1998 c. 47
Introduced byMo Mowlam, Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
Territorial extent United Kingdom
Royal assent19 November 1998

Lots of Star Trek episodes have been banned:
Link

Please note i'm not mentioning politics, graph below, as Sun rose on date, Alnilam and Sirius were
555-80.jpg
setting along horizon:-

Last edited:
Lots of Star Trek episodes have been banned:
Link
Hi Crux,
you are right, but is interesting that one of the other ones banned was "Whom Gods Destroy" quote below:-
"Garth attempts multiple forms of coercion to get the code, soliciting the help of Marta (Yvonne Craig), an Orion slave, to gain the information through seduction"
Seems apt to me as Alnilam is the center star of the constellation of Orion, LOL.

Reactions: crux
Opinions differ and the ancient method of interpretation of fixed stars were very frightening where they could switch to black very quickly, which is duality in Cosmology:-
Dualism in cosmology - Wikipedia
Modern astrologers have watered down meaning:-
555-81.jpg

Opinions differ and the ancient method of interpretation of fixed stars were very frightening where they could switch to black very quickly, which is duality in Cosmology:-
Dualism in cosmology - Wikipedia
Modern astrologers have watered down meaning:-View attachment 56130
The ancient Romans thought Sirius was the Keeper of Hell, quote and link below:-
Early astrologers recognised only one constellation of 'the Dog', that which we call Canis Major today. This has garnered several mythological associations. Some say that it is Laelaps, hound of Actaeon, others that it is Maera, the dog of Erigonus and Icarius who were transformed into Virgo and Bootes. Another myth claims it represents Janitor Lethaeus, the 'keeper of hell'.
So take your pick with meaning.

I'm calling this "The Hermetic Game of Thrones and two stars"
Ireland joined the Union of the UK by quote and link below:-
"Dublin and Westminster Parliaments both passed Acts which created the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Under the terms of the Union, which came into effect on 1 January 1801, the Irish Parliament was abolished; Ireland was given 100 MPs at Westminster whilst the Irish peerage were represented in the House of Lords by 28 of their number who served for life. 4 Church of Ireland bishops also joined the Lords by rotation."
Most astrologers know the M.C. is an important area of a chart being true south, which is the culmination point of a star at location, as it appears to rise and set against the spinning Earth
At midnight on 1st January 1801, Sirius was culminating, you can ask questions but not political, or Debi will smack my wrist!

picture 613 50% (2).png