TEXLA in the field Apr 18-20th.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Bruce and I (if he goes) will be hittin the field in 2 weeks. Ya see, real researchers like me, actually go and do this stuf….boots and tents on the ground and, for 24 years now. Other researchers know it all from the comforts of their air conditioned home! LOL!!!!! Ya gotta got out there!! Now, there are 2 parts of this district of Kisatchie that we need to hit. We’ve recorded all over the interior and I have personally heard would knocks in the very center, but most of the sightings on the western portion, and there are a few sightings of black panthers on that portion as well. I wanna hit it with everything we have, and see what we can get back.. i’ll be posting live from the field as well.

Last edited:
Bruce and I (if he goes) will be hittin the field in 2 weeks. Ya see, real researchers like me, actually go and do this stuf….boots and tents on the ground and, for 24 years now. Other researchers know it all from the comforts of their air conditioned home! LOL!!!!! Ya gotta got out there!! Now, there are 2 parts of this district of Kisatchie that we need to hit. We’ve recorded all over the interior and I have personally heard would knocks in the very center, but most of the sightings on the western portion, and there are a few sightings of black panthers on that portion as well. I wanna hit it with everything we have, and see what we can get back.. i’ll be posting live from the field as well.
Thanks for including the forum in your research. Are you coming up with any new techniques or equipment for this trip? I will be looking forward to this.

Thanks for including the forum in your research. Are you coming up with any new techniques or equipment for this trip? I will be looking forward to this.
We jus may. It depends if I’m gonna have Bruce or not. If I have Bruce, then we can try some new things that I have been wanting to do. If not, it’ll be harder for me to knock out everything I want to buy myself, but it can be done.

Lynne, we leave for Washington state in 40 days I’m gonna record around Mount Saint Helens which is a big foot super hotspot!

Last edited:
We jus may. It depends if I’m gonna have Bruce or not. If I have Bruce, then we can try some new things that I have been wanting to do. If not, it’ll be harder for me to knock out everything I want to buy myself, but it can be done.

Lynne, we leave for Washington state in 40 days I’m gonna record around Mount Saint Helens which is a big foot super hotspot!
It is all so exciting!!

Reactions: Duke and Ragnar0711
437038654_922217919912008_8147551722970295027_n.jpg

Due to the weather, not cooperating, we’ve decided to sit this one out for better weather not like we couldn’t have gone the last three weekends before this one, when the weather was absolutely phenomenal!