Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

This link works to take you to the youtube interview. It's long, but it's an interview with Brandon Fugal that got very good reviews.
I am 2 hours into this interview, and I recommend it if you want to know more about Brandon. Just now getting to the Skinwalker portion of it.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I am 2 hours into this interview, and I recommend it if you want to know more about Brandon. Just now getting to the Skinwalker portion of it.
I am listening to it now, thanks Debi. I will let you know what I think after I finish it.

Reactions: Selectric
I can't get into this show. Travis Taylor also annoys the <expletive> out of me and isn't a team player.

Awe I really like Travis, I admire his intellect. It really is a good show.

We share some similarities [Travis & I]. However, the show wasn't supposed to be about him running off to the DoD and excluding everyone else on the show from what he was doing. He's an Aerospace Engineer. So am I.

Reactions: Lynne
We share some similarities [Travis & I]. However, the show wasn't supposed to be about him running off to the DoD and excluding everyone else on the show from what he was doing. He's an Aerospace Engineer. So am I.
Indeed you did some amazing work.

The word is 16 new episodes each of SWR and BSWR starting April 16.

Lots of new tech added to the ranch since last season. More info as I get it.