Rocky Horror Picture Show and Victorian Seances?

It's interesting to know the origins of the Rocky Horror movie. I went to a midnight show with my daughter ,when she was seventeen.

Reactions: Debi
It's interesting to know the origins of the Rocky Horror movie. I went to a midnight show with my daughter ,when she was seventeen.
I have never seen this at the movies. I don’t even remember if I have seen it on tv. It sure seems to be a cult favorite.

I have never seen this at the movies. I don’t even remember if I have seen it on tv. It sure seems to be a cult favorite.
I went along because I heard that things could get pretty racy there. There were actors who cruised around in the audience, dressed like the characters in the movie; one guy wore women's lingerie!

Reactions: Lynne
I went along because I heard that things could get pretty racy there. There were actors who cruised around in the audience, dressed like the characters in the movie; one guy wore women's lingerie!
You are a good mom. I heard there is a lot interacting.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thanks, I tried to be a good mom. There was another woman there with her fifteen year old daughter, and the mother allowed her daughter to participate in a rather adult scene on the stage.

Reactions: Lynne