Pioche, Nevada

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
One of the local paranormal teams I belong to is headed to Pioche, Nevada on the 12th of this month, to investigate the haunted Overland Hotel and Saloon, as well as Boot Hill. I will be going along this time, Mrs. GWU is staying home with the Pug. We may livestream some or part of the investigation, and I plan on shooting a lot of it in 4K video as well as Night Vision.

Zak and Nick investigated here years ago:

I plan on taking the UFO gear this trip, as well, Pioche is not that far from Area 51. Wish us good luck!

I will post pics in this thread upon my return.

Last edited:
One of the local paranormal teams I belong to is headed to Pioche, Nevada on the 12th of this month, to investigate the haunted Overland Hotel and Saloon, as well as Boot Hill. I will be going along this time, Mrs. GWU is staying home with the Pug. We may livestream some or part of the investigation, and I plan on shooting a lot of it in 4K video as well as Night Vision.

I plan on taking the UFO gear this trip, as well, Pioche is not that far from Area 51. Wish us good luck!

Great! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) all about it!

Great! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) all about it!

I actually bought a "professional" camera drone for this. One that can follow a pre-programmed flight path using GPS, and has auto-return, and a multi-axis gimballing camera that can be aimed remotely. I will have to register this one and get a federal operating permit. Not a toy.

I actually bought a "professional" camera drone for this. One that can follow a pre-programmed flight path using GPS, and has auto-return, and a multi-axis gimballing camera that can be aimed remotely. I will have to register this one and get a federal operating permit. Not a toy.
Wow! I'm impressed! That's some high tech ya got going there!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Deb, I have enough gear to do a TV show. Cameras, sound, everything. I upgraded all my video cameras last year from 2k to 4k resolution.

I just can't afford employees, lol!

Last edited:
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric

That’s my birthday! Good luck in advance. I’m looking forward to hearing all about it.

Reactions: Debi
Deb, I have enough gear to do a TV show. Cameras, sound, everything. I upgraded all my video cameras last year from 2k to 4k resolution.

I just can't afford employees, lol!
You need some smart volunteers.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah