Paranormal Introductions

LightofPrometheus

Reaction score
How were you introduced to the Paranormal Community? Did you have a Paranormal experiance? Or did someone introduce you? Or something else? Please share your experiances.

How were you introduced to the Paranormal Community? Did you have a Paranormal experience? Or did someone introduce you? Or something else? Please share your experiences.
I first discovered the paranormal from listening to Art Bell on the radio in the 1990s.

I was introduced to the Paranormal world rather young. Me and my brother were avid readers of a fiction series of online stories about the "SCP Foundation". However, the fiction piqued my interest and I wondered if stuff like how they describrd in the stories really existed. So a few years ago, I started resarching and a few months ago I found this forum. i have had, unfortunetly, very few Paranormal experiances of my own.:(

I grew up in an environment where weird stuff was always going on. I think the energy my family lived around attracted paranormal events. I have post a few stories here, and feel that since I found this forum, it was like coming home!

some things just a general interest in, such as cryptids, ufo's etc.... for the other, well, what some consider "paranormal" is just normal life for some. been there since childhood.