One M*A*S*H Scene Was So Funny It Had To Be Filmed Almost 20 Times

M.A.S.H was such a great show. I didn't appreciate it when i was younger until i really watched and saw what it was really about. There aren't many shows that can tug you in different directions multiple times throughout an individual episode...every episode. Just watched the episode other night when Hawkeye took a jeep and drove to the private peace talks. He speaks his mind and leaves in typical fashion lol.

M.A.S.H was such a great show. I didn't appreciate it when i was younger until i really watched and saw what it was really about. There aren't many shows that can tug you in different directions multiple times throughout an individual episode...every episode. Just watched the episode other night when Hawkeye took a jeep and drove to the private peace talks. He speaks his mind and leaves in typical fashion lol.
I agree Selectric, they created magic. It could not have been east to take such a serious circumstance and make funny situations. They created the humor inside the background of war, kind of like Hogans Heros. Once in a while Hollywood does get it right.