My Halloween Haunt props.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
I make just about everything. 1st up, my Thicket Witch. Original concept by the amazing Steve Blumke aka Gordin Fester. I started building her in Nov of last year and finished her 48 days later. She is full size, 5’2”. Her arms articulate moving up and down as well as her head up, down, left, right. I did a hella creepy…. photo shoot with her at our cabin last in the mountains which I’ve included. So creepy that I actually dismantled her because I got tired of getting creeped out everyday in the cabin. LOL. The photo shoot is really awesome with the photos around a fire at night time and inside the cabin at night time and in the woods during the day you need to check it out here. Cabin Thicket WITCH

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpeg
    IMG_2983.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3006.jpeg
    IMG_3006.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2998.jpeg
    IMG_2998.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5230.jpeg
    IMG_5230.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5229.jpeg
    IMG_5229.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I make just about everything. 1st up, my Thicket Witch. Original concept by the amazing Steve Blumke aka Gordin Fester. I started building her in Nov of last year and finished her 48 days later. She is full size, 5’2”. Her arms articulate moving up and down as well as her head up, down, left, right. I did a hella creepy…. photo shoot with her at our cabin last in the mountains which I’ve included. So creepy that I actually dismantled her because I got tired of getting creeped out everyday in the cabin. LOL. The photo shoot is really awesome with the photos around a fire at night time and inside the cabin at night time and in the woods during the day you need to check it out here. Cabin Thicket WITCH
nice job man, she is really creepy looking

I am amazed at the life-like quality about them. You really capture something here. I expect them to move. Have you ever tried your hand at any other art mediums?

Reactions: Selectric
I am amazed at the life-like quality about them. You really capture something here. I expect them to move. Have you ever tried your hand at any other art mediums?
Thank you. Appreciate that! Oh yea. I used to paint with water colors and sometimes acrylics. And of course you know I’m a musician.

Reactions: Selectric
That has to be so much fun for the neighborhood kids! lol Excellent work!

Reactions: Lynne
love the quote btw (Stephen King fan rt here )

• Love it
Reactions: Tworivers71
also, GREAT WORK!!!