Marvel Has Set Up Iron Man’s MCU Return For 10 Years

I don't go to the theater anymore.
If they want me to watch something, I've got a 75" 4K tv on my wall with an 11.1.4 surround sound system.
Plus we have a 55" 4k tv in the bedroom.
There is something about going out on a date night. Dinner and a movie is still fun and the theatre popcorn is the absolute best.

The theatre popcorn is the absolute best.
True story, my wife wanted a popcorn machine so I went to webstaurantstore.com and bought an 8 ounce popcorn machine. I was thinking, eight ounces didn't sound like a lot. Well... I can sell popcorn every time I make some. It was much larger than I envisioned! HAHA

True story, my wife wanted a popcorn machine so I went to webstaurantstore.com and bought an 8 ounce popcorn machine. I was thinking, eight ounces didn't sound like a lot. Well... I can sell popcorn every time I make some. It was much larger than I envisioned! HAHA
You now have the entire movie going experience right at home.

This is like the one I bought. She was sure surprised. BWAHAHAHA
1939527 copy.jpg

I districtly remember one Ironman issue where someone stole Stark's new suit, forcing him to use the old suit to fight the guy and reclaim the new suit. Stark's take was, while he was more powerful and better protected in the old suit, the bad guy was faster and more agile.....the classic speed v. powerful scenario.

The down side was the old suit was much heavier than the new suit and that put a greater strain on Stark's heart than the lighter suit. I don't remember how he won, but he did defeat the crook and reclaim the new suit.

In hindsight, it's amazing what seems perfectly reasonable to the adolescent mind.