It's all about location...

I think you have roots in your birth town if there have been generations of your family living there. I'm putting my country house up for sale. I was born in the city and have lived in the country for 30 years. I only liked the country because i hunted and have given that up. I'm moving back to the Blue Mountains near Sydney, it's not country or city and is a mix of people, some strange like myself, lol. I lived there for 10 years and have lots of old mates there.

When I thought of this question it was really with a health perspective. I wondered if where we are born somehow sets our vibration to that area and if moving away somehow effects our wellbeing. After hearing your responses, I don't think this is the case. I think we tend to move and stay where we feel most comfortable, maybe matching our bio rhythms unconsciously. I have lived in the same 20 mile radius all my life so I don't have much knowledge on the subject. I have enjoyed your answers.

I think you have roots in your birth town if there have been generations of your family living there. I'm putting my country house up for sale. I was born in the city and have lived in the country for 30 years. I only liked the country because i hunted and have given that up. I'm moving back to the Blue Mountains near Sydney, it's not country or city and is a mix of people, some strange like myself, lol. I lived there for 10 years and have lots of old mates there.
Welcome to those of us who are moving this year. I hope your move goes smooth and you get back with those old mates!