It's all about location...

maybe more the location than the act of moving or living in a different area/place..... a locations history, surroundings, people, etc... can or may affect you.... though with that being said, i have moved many times. a year here and a year there, 5 here, 3 there, so on and so on... from east coast to west coast and north to south, yet i always find myself at some point here, back where i started....and it does seem to call me back over time, a "need" to return...and it does indeed seem to be a re-charge, a familiar feeling of piece. this will always be "home" no matter where i am or for how long i choose to stay elsewhere.....

In my case I believe so. We have no control over where we are born but do control where we end up. Where we are born may or may not be where we are most comfortable or feel the most fulfilled. I doesn’t even need to be location specific either. In ages past someone born of farmers would be expected to grow up, become a farmer themselves and one day have children of their own whe are likewise raised to be farmers. Somewhere along that family line someone decided they were much happier as maybe a scholar, sailor, blacksmith or knight; leaving them mentally, spiritually, emotionally and/or physically fulfilled as a person.

In my case, moving years ago from my childhood home was probably for the better. Only downside of that is i frequently have dreams of that place lol. I really need to just go there one afternoon and knock on the door. Whatever itch that keeps drawing me there needs to be scratched.

Although I'm making a big move in about 5 weeks, I was not the one who came up with this question! Thanks goes to Lynne .

Do you think moving from your birthplace affects your body and energy?
How about just moving to a new location?

Changes are is a scary thing and not one that I embrace lightly…But change can also bring great things. The world is full of wonderful places If you just have the courage to take a step in the direction to discover and experience them.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
In my personal experience, traveling 37 states, moved away from Home town in 1992 after 15 yrs(won't ever go back) Imo, the person makes the location, the location doesn't make the person. Yes there were many times when I moved on as the location was not to my liking.
Best example is when I moved to my current location. I didn't know a soul, just gyda and I. Our peace of mind is due to me not allowing negative people to take advantage, I stood my ground and still do.
My neighbors/friends I have here now is all because they saw who I am, saw what I did and were amazed by it. I think if you are in tune with your soul, regardless of where you are, you will know what needs to be done ;)

I've moved so much since childhood I can say different places have different feelings for me. From the Mountains, country/rural, and major cities all had different feelings each time I found my happiness. Now the beach or a tropical island is where I feel home and like a completely different person.

I've traveled a lot in the past, and each place we stopped or rolled through had a different "energy". It may have just been because I'm sensitive to these things, but there is a vibrational energy to each area I've been in. Sedona stands out as a very strong vibe different from most other places. To me, the Earth spoke a different "language" in each place.

I've traveled a lot in the past, and each place we stopped or rolled through had a different "energy". It may have just been because I'm sensitive to these things, but there is a vibrational energy to each area I've been in. Sedona stands out as a very strong vibe different from most other places. To me, the Earth spoke a different "language" in each place.
Or perhaps same language just telling you different vibration, I felt that as well ;) :)

I believe that to some extent. Astro Cartography has been used to determine locations that can work out for a person, depending on what they are looking for. I feel that moving away from my birthplace improved my life immensely!