Huge Cryptid Bird over Pennsylvania

A description of the bird would have been nice.
I guess it was very big lol. You are spot on as usual Crux, I was thinking the same thing. Still, the reports of these birds do keep happening and it is usually in mountainous areas, which would make sense for such a large bird.

Omg my second tea spit this morning, best possible response to this one. Omg Duke you made a good one.
My best friend in junior high had an older sister whose boyfriend should have kept his mouth shut while looking up at a massive flock of starlings one fall afternoon. I wasn't there, but my friend related the story to a group of us the next day at school. We still talked about that story well into our high school years, even after my friend had moved on to Florida.

My best friend in junior high had an older sister whose boyfriend should have kept his mouth shut while looking up at a massive flock of starlings one fall afternoon. I wasn't there, but my friend related the story to a group of us the next day at school. We still talked about that story well into our high school years, even after my friend had moved on to Florida.
I had a shudder while reading that, quite horrible lol.