Haunted Typewriters?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Freaky stuff. First glance i would say since house was remodeled, maybe a fault somewhere in the electric. But, doesn't seem to be that case. The person said house was old...i've worked in way older lol. You know they old when they still have gas lamp set ups left in there lol.

Freaky stuff. First glance i would say since house was remodeled, maybe a fault somewhere in the electric. But, doesn't seem to be that case. The person said house was old...i've worked in way older lol. You know they old when they still have gas lamp set ups left in there lol.
All my electricians and engineers look at the mundane first...good. But, I have to tell you I've seen the phenomena manifest through electronics many times and it seems to be able to influence everything from phones and computers to mere lightbulbs.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
In the spooky movie "What Lies Beneath" Michelle Pfeiffer watches as the ghost types out her initials on a computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Netflix has a five episode horror series called "The Typewriter." The series takes place in India (actually Goa) and is one of the scariest series I've ever watched. Add to it the cinematography showing the Portuguese architecture and influences of Goa is stunningly beautiful. I recommend it.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi