Has Government been involved in BF?

that is quite a fall into the rabbit hole..... whatever these beings may be they were not created by the government...unless we brought this technology with us when we came to america.. the legends pre-date modern science by quite a long time..... if these are experiments gone awry then we also dropped them off in s.e asia, china, the himalayas etc..... and / or a few escapeing would not be enough to start a survivable colony. i dont believe the government has any interest of, or knowledge of bigfoot. this is the current creepy pasta bandwagon

I wouldn't be surprised if they were experimenting with them, but I don't think BFs are govt creations.

There is evidence of coverups as to their existence, however, and I think that extends to most cryptids in general and practically anything of a paranormal nature.

Thank you. Yes is the answer. We, in this field believe that not only does big brother know about our target but refuses to acknowledge their existence Primarily due to the fact that if it is ever show that they exist, which they do, it would create a panic, especially with hunters and people, wanting to go and shoot one. In Skamania county Washington, it is literally against the law to kill a bigfoot. We believe not only do they know about our target, but they have up to four…. bodies.

There was a story of a wildfire about 20 years ago. Can’t remember the state but long story short a Sasquatch was burnt pretty good, but clearly alive. Emergency medical services arrived on the scene and was helping the “patient “. It was reported to be over 7 feet tall, very large feet, 16+ inches long, very long, arms, hands that went down to the knees, very large head very protruding brow ridge and couldn’t speak any type of language. The “patient “ they claimed, seem to know that the EMS personnel were trying to help it. Then, at some point, Federal personnel arrived on the scene and shut everything down, took the patient, and made everybody sign a NDA on a Federal level! The “patient “ was never seen, or it’s whereabouts ever known again.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were experimenting with them, but I don't think BFs are govt creations.

There is evidence of coverups as to their existence, however, and I think that extends to most cryptids in general and practically anything of a paranormal nature.
Well said Crux…..

that is quite a fall into the rabbit hole..... whatever these beings may be they were not created by the government...unless we brought this technology with us when we came to america.. the legends pre-date modern science by quite a long time..... if these are experiments gone awry then we also dropped them off in s.e asia, china, the himalayas etc..... and / or a few escapeing would not be enough to start a survivable colony. i dont believe the government has any interest of, or knowledge of bigfoot. this is the current creepy pasta bandwagon
Excellent point Paul! I hadn't thought of this.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
In Skamania county Washington, it is literally against the law to kill a bigfoot.
that law was created on april 1st 1969.... semi as a joke... but more because the bigfoot trend was in full effect and bringing in boatloads of people with weapons seeking to prove the existence and become famous for being the one to "bag a bigfoot".... it was more to discourage people than anything else because it put farmers and service personell (forestry personel) at risk of careless people with dreams of fame and fortune.....
edited to add: in 1984 that law was downgraded to just a misdemeanor and a 500 dollar fine.........

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar0711
that law was created on april 1st 1969.... semi as a joke... but more because the bigfoot trend was in full effect and bringing in boatloads of people with weapons seeking to prove the existence and become famous for being the one to "bag a bigfoot".... it was more to discourage people than anything else because it put farmers and service personell (forestry personel) at risk of careless people with dreams of fame and fortune.....
edited to add: in 1984 that law was downgraded to just a misdemeanor and a 500 dollar fine.........
In the event someone shot one and it turned out to be human then it could be murder regardless of the law.

In the event someone shot one and it turned out to be human then it could be murder regardless of the law.
absolutely, just as if someone is deer hunting and shoots another person its murder. but this was just to control the bigfoot frenzy of the times. with a semi comical twist of the timing of the enactment...(sometimes the gov. actually has a sense of humor....lol)...... even if someone were to shoot a person in a costume it would be murder for the simple fact that for all due purposes and beliefs of science and nature bigfoot dousnt exist....still not a good idea to run around in the woods in a costume though...lol..... the fact it was downgraded to a misdemeaner is due to the interest dying down but still is a warning enough to keep people from being out there for that one purpose. if youre hunting you must have a proper license and "credentials" to engage in that activity for the game described in the license and season for each type of game.... the law was never about bigfoot but about the safety of the general population