Hanger (2009)

Brody

Reaction score
As a fan of completely repulsive movies (Men Behind the Sun, Island of Death, A Japanese Torture Chamber Love Story, Antfarm Dickhole, etc) I just watched this 2009 release called "Hanger" and found it to have among the most shocking shit I've come across...

The basic premise is that a pimp wants his pregnant ho to get skinny again, so he takes a coat hanger and terminates the pregnancy himself. The child survives and lives with his fellow freaks in the shadow of the pimp and other assorted wackjobs. Now the wild stuff:

B-movie great Lloyd Kaufman makes a cameo as a transexual who has his dick burnt off on a stove by the pimp.

The coat hanger abortion is shown in remarkably graphic detail. I assume they used a fake vagina but the whole thing is incredible gory and well done.

"Hanger" (as the aborted kid is named) is given roofies along with one of his friends. The guy who slipped them the drugs then tries to anally rape Hanger but bursts his colostomy bag instead and shit flies all over. The rapist then butt fucks the other dude, then decides to heck Hanger's colostomy hole, which again is shown in close up detail with greasy shit oozing all over the dude's dick.

The rapist is later killed by being force fed diarrhea in a scene that made me gag. Think two girls,one cup....

One of the other wackos uses bloody tampons for making his own "tea" throughout the movie. This is shown in vivid detail, including yanking them right out of girls.

Anybody else see this? Any favorites in the gore/bad movie realm?