Halloween Props 3

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
This prop here, is hands-down, my most sentimental favorite. This is Becky. I won’t go into why she is Becky, who Becky is, if I know Becky, or if she ever existed, etc. When I first built her over three years ago, I was going for a super creepy, long-haired scarecrow. I made every single part of her, from her ribs to her feet, except her skull, which is a real, anatomical skull, like Johnny. She originally did not have legs and had the most horrible, two dimensional, flat, ugly pelvic bone you have ever seen in your entire life. After griping at me for an entire year, I created a real pelvic bone for her (if you think making a pelvic bone is easy, give it a shot), that’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever made. Her ulna and radius on her left arm are sticks, and both her hands or sticks for the super creepy look that idea she’s been there so long nature is starting to take over her body. With a new pelvic bone, she needed legs and feet now she can get up and walk around the attic in the off-season lol. I plan on rebuilding her femur bones and her knees in the future. She is currently where Johnny was since I have a few scarecrows I will rotate them. But I cannot have a season without her doing her duty, for several days at a time throughout the season.

Attachments

• IMG_5332.jpeg
    IMG_5332.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5334.jpeg
    IMG_5334.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5340.jpeg
    IMG_5340.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5343.jpeg
    IMG_5343.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5341.jpeg
    IMG_5341.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
This prop here, is hands-down, my most sentimental favorite. This is Becky. I won’t go into why she is Becky, who Becky is, if I know Becky, or if she ever existed, etc. When I first built her over three years ago, I was going for a super creepy, long-haired scarecrow. I made every single part of her, from her ribs to her feet, except her skull, which is a real, anatomical skull, like Johnny. She originally did not have legs and had the most horrible, two dimensional, flat, ugly pelvic bone you have ever seen in your entire life. After griping at me for an entire year, I created a real pelvic bone for her (if you think making a pelvic bone is easy, give it a shot), that’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever made. Her ulna and radius on her left arm are sticks, and both her hands or sticks for the super creepy look that idea she’s been there so long nature is starting to take over her body. With a new pelvic bone, she needed legs and feet now she can get up and walk around the attic in the off-season lol. I plan on rebuilding her femur bones and her knees in the future. She is currently where Johnny was since I have a few scarecrows I will rotate them. But I cannot have a season without her doing her duty, for several days at a time throughout the season.
You have a talent for these things. There's a lot of work and care there, I can tell.