Ghost Adventures

Mocefice

Reaction score
I don't see a thread about this show, so wanted to see if anyone watches it?

I used to watch it when I was younger but very quickly got slightly annoyed by Zak's.... idk overall being. Fast forward to now, I started from the newest episode and I'm working my way back. As a stay at home mom, I will put my headphone in and listen to the show throughout the day. I feel Zak is a little less annoying now (or maybe I just don't mind it anymore) but I really enjoy watching Billy, Aaron and Jay as well.

I remember Zak(?) having the three scratches on his back and also him firing at a white cardboard with a demon picture on it using a pistol at a target range. He said the demon followed him home in the past?

Last edited:
I have investigated two locations that Zak and his crew covered. The Benson Grist Mill, and the Overland Hotel & Saloon in Pioche, NV.

Both were highly haunted locations, but not nearly to the extent that the show made them out to be.
As someone who's worked on film and tv sets, I fully understand that sometimes things are hammed up because if not, who would watch it? I also believe they are just very animated by nature. Then again, if I was ever investigating and I made a connection or heard/saw something, I would have to contain my excitement also.

I would love to hear about your investigations. Very, very cool.

I remember Zak(?) having the three scratches on his back and also him firing at a white cardboard with a demon picture on it using a pistol at a target range. He said the demon followed him home in the past?
He doesn't always go into his past and things that have attached to him, but I do believe he, to this day, has several attachments. He has also acquired hundreds if not thousands of 'haunted' artifacts that live forever in his museum.

I have watched the show. In the early years I think it was better. They started out with what seemed like real interest They have dynamic personalities and it really caught on. I think Zack quickly became a businessman lol. He has been successful at exploiting the paranormal for sure and we all love to watch him do it. Lol.

I have watched the show. In the early years I think it was better. They started out with what seemed like real interest They have dynamic personalities and it really caught on. I think Zack quickly became a businessman lol. He has been successful at exploiting the paranormal for sure and we all love to watch him do it. Lol.
Lynne I fully agree. I enjoy watching the show, but when he becomes the 'showman', I tune it out a bit. I think he hams it up a lot. Now that could just be his personality and that he gets overly excited about things. The way he talks to the other guys, for sure comes across as "the Zak show", but I truly enjoy watching Aaron Billy and Jay.

I don't see a thread about this show, so wanted to see if anyone watches it?

I used to watch it when I was younger but very quickly got slightly annoyed by Zak's.... idk overall being. Fast forward to now, I started from the newest episode and I'm working my way back. As a stay at home mom, I will put my headphone in and listen to the show throughout the day. I feel Zak is a little less annoying now (or maybe I just don't mind it anymore) but I really enjoy watching Billy, Aaron and Jay as well.
I watch them more for entertainment. I dont like Zak LOL i watch cause i just love Aaron. I do believe some of the things they do is legit but I just find Zak to be such an arrogant guy even rude however, having said thatr I do respect Zaks respect for peoples property and the natives that livein the area. I also watch Paranormal Caught on canera

Reactions: Lynne and Mocefice
I watch them more for entertainment. I dont like Zak LOL i watch cause i just love Aaron. I do believe some of the things they do is legit but I just find Zak to be such an arrogant guy even rude however, having said thatr I do respect Zaks respect for peoples property and the natives that livein the area. I also watch Paranormal Caught on canera
What platform is that show on? I do like to see actual footage, I got tricked into a show on Discovery+ the other night and turned it off quickly.

I agree. Zak is very arrogant. Like I said, I don't like the way he bullies the guys. I almost like watching the other guys better. But gotta take Zak if you want them ha.

Have you seen Destination Fear? (Now Project Fear).

What platform is that show on? I do like to see actual footage, I got tricked into a show on Discovery+ the other night and turned it off quickly.

I agree. Zak is very arrogant. Like I said, I don't like the way he bullies the guys. I almost like watching the other guys better. But gotta take Zak if you want them ha.

Have you seen Destination Fear? (Now Project Fear).
No but my fav show for this is the one with the rapper. cant remember. I get the spoopy shows like Ghost adventures through my HBO max. Another one I love is Kindred Spirits. We gotta take these shows with a grain of salt tho. Almost all you see is faked which is sad. im on Season 14 on Ghost Adventures

Reactions: Mocefice