Flying Taxis?

I find it difficult to believe the majority of people likely to use the service would fly in a pilotless air taxi. Of course that could change over time if safely operated for some period.

It wasn't that long ago two driverless taxis (cars) hit the same truck, although thankfully neither cars were occupied. A flying taxi would be much more complex, and any accidents less forgiving.

I find it difficult to believe the majority of people likely to use the service would fly in a pilotless air taxi. Of course that could change over time if safely operated for some period.

It wasn't that long ago two driverless taxis (cars) hit the same truck, although thankfully neither cars were occupied. A flying taxi would be much more complex, and any accidents less forgiving.
No way I would get in a driverless care much less something that would leave the ground. I'm with you on this one...can't see many takers on this option.

I was all in until I realized it would mean no pilot. I wonder how they could lift up to 5 people, seems just like a helicopter to me. Still if they work out the bugs and nobody died after a year's use, I would try it for sure.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm sure there will be plenty of eager passengers.

Until the first crash, anyway.

Reactions: Lynne