First Encounter

As Ragz mentioned, there are tons of experiences on here. You might want to look at this thread as it is the most recent one regarding experiences by many of our members.

What was your first encounter with
Probably these....

My earliest experience was when we were little kids and my sister used to be terrified of her bedroom. She would wake me up and have me stay up with her until she fell asleep. One night walking into the pitch dark hallway, something black and the size of an animal walked in between us (knee height). We did not have a dog at the time and i distinctly remember both us stopping in our tracks and asking, What was that? We've always heard and felt things before in that house, so the fact within seconds we shrugged it off, is a bit unnerving now.

My earliest experience was when we were little kids and my sister used to be terrified of her bedroom. She would wake me up and have me stay up with her until she fell asleep. One night walking into the pitch dark hallway, something black and the size of an animal walked in between us (knee height). We did not have a dog at the time and i distinctly remember both us stopping in our tracks and asking, What was that? We've always heard and felt things before in that house, so the fact within seconds we shrugged it off, is a bit unnerving now.
I'm going to look for a bit more info on that "amnesia" effect. I have heard many people talk about that, and I have to admit, I have fallen sound asleep without so much as a worry after encounters before, including my UFO sighting. It's almost like something wipes the slate and says "sleep".

I'm going to look for a bit more info on that "amnesia" effect. I have heard many people talk about that, and I have to admit, I have fallen sound asleep without so much as a worry after encounters before, including my UFO sighting. It's almost like something wipes the slate and says "sleep".
I remember that as though it happened yesterday. My sister does not remember it at all. I know that was no dream or hallucination.

Watching her line her bed every single night with her stuffed animals for protection, i also remember very well. She does remember that.
Barrier building....young ones do that with good results because they build the walls with intention without realizing they are doing so.